Nesta enters portal

Advertisement
If im him i go to Pitt. Him n Kalijah Kancey would be problems.
Or like @DMoney said a pac 12 team he would eat out there.

Yall clamoring for JHH and LT will be in for a rude awakening....BOTH need ALOT of weight room work..JHH more than LT...They both get pushed around alot in the run game. Both are real good pass rushers at an early age..mainly LT with his swim move.

This team will DEFINATELY need portal DTS.

Dont think this has anything to do with Mario considering they likely only had a team meeting or something with the break. He aint had no time to crack the whip...and what scheme he doesnt fit? we dont even have a dc lol
Anyone watching the tape would see he was our best dt last szn.
Think it's obvious we're gonna play in some odd fronts, though. Mario said as much re: being multiple.

Been saying the same about our DL situation. We've got 3-4 5Ts who can contribute, Jordan Miller at Nose, and a couple Edges. We're really, really thin.

I'm sure we'll play some 4-man fronts and Nesta would have fit in those better, for sure.

I won't miss his flexing and antics after making a routine play once every quarter or three. Never seen guy in our uniform out like that after the occasional times he did something.

Loved his commitment, but if you're about making the crib great again, how much sense does it make to leave when we get the best coach in position to do just that?

Good luck to him though. I hope he's been doing work off the field as that's his future. Chase the dream one last season though and stay injury free.

As soon as I read @Lance Roffers athleticism breakdown I knew what we had in Nesta. That bullrush we saw high school was what it was. Never had the lateral quickness to be an elite dt. Loved the way he played though. Not mad at him
That was my concern....people said he would get taught other moves. But I'm thinking to myself they teach u other moves in HS lol. He was able to rag doll cause that's HS and if your film just shows u do that in HS that's not good. Unless your frame is freakish and he didn't have that. He was what he was I enjoyed him but he shouldn't be your main DT. I'm glad he was a cane though he knew what it meant to rep the crib. He was just limited.

Advertisement
I put it out there weeks ago and some couldn’t accept it… Nesta was one of the guys that divided the locker room. He needed to go, if we are going to build the culture around brotherhood and trust. Mario isn’t allowing it here. I wish him only well, somewhere else. I’m happy he’s going to get another year of college ball under his belt to improve his draft stock. Solid choice. His grades came back obviously and they weren’t kind.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I put it out there weeks ago and some couldn’t accept it… Nesta was one of the guys that divided the locker room. He needed to go, if we are going to build the culture around brotherhood and trust. Mario isn’t allowing it here. I wish him only well, somewhere else. I’m happy he’s going to get another year of college ball under his belt to improve his draft stock. Solid choice. His grades came back obviously and they weren’t kind.
This clip reminds me of Nesta and his teammates. Wahlberg as Nesta, Ferrell the teammates lol. Especially the end lol. “ Being your teammate is exhausting“.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe posters like Cribby alluded that we are gonna have numerous transfers even from starters because they won’t be able to handle the sheriff and overall culture of accountability. Nesta is and always will be a Cane though. Wish him the best of luck.
Nah. True cane doesn’t even thinking about leaving for another school. NFL is fine but another school - never.

Cool. Good luck.

Pop Tv Ronnielee GIF by Schitt's Creek

Brethren, I said the same thing. I look for yr 1 to be a bumpy road. We have “pieces”, but as a whole, we have holes. (Pun intended)

That’s why it ****ed me tf off seeing ppl on here saying Manny left Mario w/ talent.

Also, revisiting the esteemed class of 2018 (#8 rated class)

Categories: N/A (b/c they barely or didn’t play b4 transferring), Bust, Mediocre, Decent, Solid, Good, Great:

1. 5* #2 RB Lingard - N/A (Transferred to UF)

2. 4* #1 TE Jordan - Decent Career, Injury filled (NFL)

3. 4* #2 DT Silvera - Decent Career (Transfer)

4. 4* #11 WR Pope - Bust (Transfer)

5. 4* #5 QB Williams - Bust (Transfer)

6. 4* #12 CB Blades Jr - Mediocre Career (maybe retired?)

7. 4* #5 OG Scaife - Mediocre Career

8. 4* #27 WR Hightower - N/A (Transferred)

9. 4* #7 RB Harris - Solid Career

10. 4* #15 S Hall - Bust

11. 4* #21 CB Frierson - Solid Career

12. 4* #8 TE Mallory - Decent Career

13. 4* #12 OG Reed - Bust

14. 4* #19 WR Ezzard - N/A (transferred)

15. 4* #32 CB Ivey - Mediocre Career

16. 3* #77 WR Wiggins - Bust (transfer)

17. 3* #36 OT Campbell - Bust

18. 3* #27 DE Rousseau - Great Season

19. 3* #39 DE Joyner - Bust (transferred)

20. 3* #89 DT Miller - Mediocre Career

21. 3* #113 CB Bethel - N/A (transferred)

22. 3* #2 FB George - N/A (transferred)

23. 3* #14 K Baxa - Bust (transferred)

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes!

Ivey mediocre career?

@Liberty City El smacks you

TrumpyCane says pass whatever you’re smoking this way

Advertisement
Back