Nesta enters portal

Advertisement
I agree most teams aren’t in base defense that much but it’s more of a philosophy difference.

Mandy’s defense allowed the line to play reckless and with little gap integrity all for the almighty TFL.

It’s not fundamental football but great for Dlinemen.
thank you , gap integrity for manny was nonexistent.... NC game was prime example

It’s why I said we need to temper expectations, this roster is cheeks esp defensively lol

I'm with you. I said we need to see what additions we make before I even come close to making a prediction for next season. More will enter the portal, but we need to be on top of it and can't fall behind with them.

Again, if we know this then head man obviously does and I am sure he is working to fix it but yes, it's an issue.

Advertisement
Good luck Nesta hope he balls out where ever he ends up. But man the majority of the players in that 2018 class hit the portal.
That class may have turned out to be
trash GIF

Advertisement
I'm with you. I said we need to see what additions we make before I even come close to making a prediction for next season. More will enter the portal, but we need to be on top of it and can't fall behind with them.

Again, if we know this then head man obviously does and I am sure he is working to fix it but yes, it's an issue.
We got 2 DT that can play, like 1 defensive end, 2 linebackers, and 1 corner. It’s quite sad 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Defenses might be multiple but the 3 down linemen will stay similar most of the time - a NT, 3 Tech, and a large SDE. Correct me if I’m wrong, but most of the multiple aspects of defenses will be whether the rush end is standing up or has his hand in the dirt, and whether the 3rd LB comes off the field for a safety/LB hybrid “striker”-type, or a nickel. Nesta isn’t a NT or 3 Tech.

Advertisement
Back