Nervous...

CspotOandG

Freshman
I don't like this talk of making the process "quick" here....I understand we need to try and salvage our recruiting but....a rushed decision could lead us further down the toilet than we already are.

I just hope for the love of GOD that they make the right ******* hire this time.

Advertisement
I don't like this talk of making the process "quick" here....I understand we need to try and salvage our recruiting but....a rushed decision could lead us further down the toilet than we already are.

I just hope for the love of GOD that they make the right ******* hire this time.

Richt was not a rushed hire. Months went by after Golden was axed.

Advertisement
Dude hasn’t even been interviewed lol. Y’all over react so easy

Because we know what Blake and these BOTs are capable of. Unfortunately been there done that. It’s amazing that Diaz would even be on the list he has no HC experience, a terrible recruiter, a marginal DC at best who got shredded by Wisky yeah let’s let him hang around on the list so these jokers can grow a brain and bury us once and for all.

Because we know what Blake and these BOTs are capable of. Unfortunately been there done that. It’s amazing that Diaz would even be on the list he has no HC experience, a terrible recruiter, a marginal DC at best who got shredded by Wisky yeah let’s let him hang around on the list so these jokers can grow a brain and bury us once and for all.
Who said diaz was on the list? It says diaz let them know he is interested.

Who said diaz was on the list? It says diaz let them know he is interested.

Maybe it was this:

“Another source tells me Manny Diaz reached out this morning just after the news broke to let UM brass know he was interested in the opening. A source inside Hecht tells me there is a segment of the athletic department that is pushing for Diaz and he has at least some internal support.”

Advertisement
Maybe it was this:

“Another source tells me Manny Diaz reached out this morning just after the news broke to let UM brass know he was interested in the opening. A source inside Hecht tells me there is a segment of the athletic department that is pushing for Diaz and he has at least some internal support.”
Ok. There is a lot of people pushing for coaches.

Advertisement
Back