Nelson transforms body, in line to start against UF

View as article
Why bc he isn’t a 5 star? kid can play..sweet feet!
If he was a 5 star like that shytdyck KKK groupie Curly Neal they’d be EXPECTING him to start at LT for us this year.

Funny thing is if Zion was this same size as a HS senior and attended one of the factories in South Florida he would have been a 5 star. And the star suckers would all be excited about him starting this year.

Advertisement
If he was a 5 star like that shytdyck KKK groupie Curly Neal they’d be EXPECTING him to start at LT for us this year.

Funny thing is if Zion was this same size as a HS senior and attended one of the factories in South Florida he would have been a 5 star. And the star suckers would all be excited about him starting this year.

Right! Freaking Bama has started freshman at tackle on so many occasions but bc they’re 5 stars rated by some pencil necked geek it’s ok.

Right! Freaking Bama has started freshman at tackle on so many occasions but bc they’re 5 stars rated by some pencil necked geek it’s ok.

If Sabag or Dank-ho or Fart start a freshman on the line, all the $ec groupies come out of the woodwork to name him a future first round draft pick. When our staff does the same thing, it's because they clearly can't evaluate talent and everyone behind him is obviously trash. The possibility that we have a hard working young man with all athletic traits for the position who developed faster than anticipated and has earned himself the job never crosses their minds. I feel sorry for them.

Only time will tell. I'm rooting for him. I certainly had my share of opinions when we flipped him from App State. Anyone know how he's doing against Garvin or if Garvin has said anything about him?

Advertisement
Yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! This is me bro!

Is this my guy CFD who had a girl with him once whose *** could’ve won the horse awards? Lawdy have mercy!

LOL! :LOL:

00-daz3d_centaur-7-for-genesis-3-female_s_.jpg

good to see you on here man. the fellas on the other site ask about you frequently. hope you're doing great

If Sabag or Dank-ho or Fart start a freshman on the line, all the $ec groupies come out of the woodwork to name him a future first round draft pick. When our staff does the same thing, it's because they clearly can't evaluate talent and everyone behind him is obviously trash. The possibility that we have a hard working young man with all athletic traits for the position who developed faster than anticipated and has earned himself the job never crosses their minds. I feel sorry for them.
The self-loathing wimpy UM fans on here make me sick. They’re so prideless and weak. The Legend would have a field day stealing the bytches of these limp-dycked weasels with no testosterone in their system if I wasn’t spoken for.

preach ****! seriously, this kid put on a ton of weight, and is proving to be the best option vs. a DL considered 1 of the best in the ACC. no way he could just be a good player.

Advertisement
Why bc he isn’t a 5 star? kid can play..sweet feet!

No. It's because there is very solid evidence that the more experience on the OL a team has, the better the team is. So starting a true freshman who did not have any P5 offers at the most important position against a very good DL on week one is not ideal.

Look, I get that it's happened before (Clemson a few years back, etc.). But Clemson is recruiting at a level that Miami isn't right now; if a true freshman locks up a position for the Tigers, it's not because there's a lack of depth or skill at the OL position.

Here, I think Miami is suffering from the latter, not the former. It's great that he's held onto the position since spring. But from where I'm sitting, it looks like that's the result of having undeveloped trash behind him than him being too good to let go of the position.

I hope I'm wrong. But if you don't think it's alarming, I don't know what to tell you.

Would've been interesting had we gotten Neal to see this play out...would Zion have beaten him out?

That's a false equivalency. In the last four recruiting classes Alabama has brought in 6 five-stars and 6 four-stars at OL. They have built incredible depth along the offensive line, so if a true freshman is named a starter there, he's beaten out some of the best players in the nation at his position.

Miami doesn't have that kind of depth. It's not about Zion not being a five-star. It's about Nelson not having to beat out anyone good.

That's a false equivalency. In the last four recruiting classes Alabama has brought in 6 five-stars and 6 four-stars at OL. They have built incredible depth along the offensive line, so if a true freshman is named a starter there, he's beaten out some of the best players in the nation at his position.

Miami doesn't have that kind of depth. It's not about Zion not being a five-star. It's about Nelson not having to beat out anyone good.

why are alabama's 4-stars good and ours not good?

Advertisement
No. It's because there is very solid evidence that the more experience on the OL a team has, the better the team is. So starting a true freshman who did not have any P5 offers at the most important position against a very good DL on week one is not ideal.

Look, I get that it's happened before (Clemson a few years back, etc.). But Clemson is recruiting at a level that Miami isn't right now; if a true freshman locks up a position for the Tigers, it's not because there's a lack of depth or skill at the OL position.

Here, I think Miami is suffering from the latter, not the former. It's great that he's held onto the position since spring. But from where I'm sitting, it looks like that's the result of having undeveloped trash behind him than him being too good to let go of the position.

I hope I'm wrong. But if you don't think it's alarming, I don't know what to tell you.

I believe you’re smoking 1980’s free base.

A former NFL OL coach that has a track record of pretty **** good success says this kid has taken to the coaching & technique to be the starter. Combined with him going against Garvin, Hill, & Patchan everyday = STFU

Advertisement
LOL! :LOL:

00-daz3d_centaur-7-for-genesis-3-female_s_.jpg

good to see you on here man. the fellas on the other site ask about you frequently. hope you're doing great
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m doing well! I have a son now...he’s 5. Life is sweet. Tell those dudes I said hello but there ain’t a chance in **** I'm coming back. 🤣🤣🤣

My sentiments exactly! Well said fam!

I believe you’re smoking 1980’s free base.

A former NFL OL coach that has a track record of pretty **** good success says this kid has taken to the coaching & technique to be the starter. Combined with him going against Garvin, Hill, & Patchan everyday = STFU

How did it work out with FSU’s OL getting to go against a pretty good DL (including a first round pick) in practice last year?

Talent is talent. A two-star starting at LT is a major problem for a team that’s supposed to be competing for ACC titles. If you choose to drink the Kool-Aid, that’s your prerogative.

Because it’s Alabaga, and all these poor souls are brainwashed by all the SEC hype they’re flooded with.

How about refuting my point? Bama has recruited SIX top 30 players on OL the last four years. Miami hasn’t come close.

That **** matters when comparing freshman at Bama starting v. our freshman this year.

Advertisement
Back