Negative recruiting

Advertisement
Lol. Golden finally got rid of the NCAA stuff only to open the door for another negative recruiting tactic which is to say he's not committed to Miami because he interviewed with PSU. That's Golden's fault.

Go to any board where the team is struggling and you will see the same ****. This fan base is no different than any other and this forum is no different than any other. When things are going well, everyone is happy and loving life. When things are going bad its a **** storm.

Difference is this fan base says every coach sucks, barely showed committed players love and always **** about others, never go to games, all want the HC gone I mean I understand the anger sometmes but be real **** is pathetic sometimes especially when those same fans wont pay to go to games
No one complained about Golden for 3 years. Even after the FSU game no one complained cause we all expected it. We had our reservations and we wanted to know why we had such a horrible defense but no one was calling for his head. Everything fell apart from the VT game all the way through this week.

I will say this, the people that tweet these kids and leave them messages on facebook, etc. Those are the ones that cause the biggest problem. In terms of the board though, it just reflects the mood of the fan base. When we were 7-0 things were much better. Things are not so good now and its showing it. Its the nature of the message board.

I feel you but still we went 9-4 and that means as bad as it is if half of the issues are fixed we can easily get back to double digit wins a year. I remember going to the UF board after they lost to FSU and it was all about getting new coaches and we'll be good but on every board for us was UM sucks, get rid of everybody and barely anything on recruits. **** even when it is about recruits theres more love for others who arent committed and lets be real kids look on this and ITU everyday and they get the vibe and why stay when nobody shows the program love. I feel the passion and im ****ed tf off but if we get a qb who plays safe, olineman who have the heart to win, a healthy Dorsett and Duke and an AVERAGE defense which can all happen how many wins is that?

Its unbelievable some of the **** you guys post, on a daily basis..
This program finally gets through with ncaa and now the program has to deal with ****y, whiny, dumbass fans that post day after day that he's leaving or you want him gone along with the entire staff.
I wonder what kind of an impact it has on some of the recruits that look over this board?
This point has been made numerous times, yet you ignorant sob's continue to **** around and post negativity after negativity.

I totally agree... We should dump a bag of poo on anybody who does it... Especially if they are being critical of a recruit... Go Canes!

This is a free public message board and just like Twitter, anybody can create a name and troll and bad mouth kids. If these kids and their parents and coaches don't get that, then they don't need to be in college.

Haha....perfect quote as to why our society is a giant ****hole right now with a cesspool as @ssholes that continues to degrade each and every year. Bad attitudes, sense of entitlement, you name it. Keep it going......lots to look forward to.

Do you have kids? I would love to harass them and badmouth them every single day and see the effect it has on them, and then you. If you don't have kids, just wait....you'll understand someday. Well, then again, maybe you won't.

Other programs don't need to negative recruit with Al Golden at the helm of the Titanic.

He does all the work himself.

LOL, yet another example. All our "fans" spend their time doing is screaming that AG sux and we are the Titanic, but we wonder why kids are wavering on wanting to come here. LOL.

Or maybe, recruits are seeing right through Golden's bull**** and re-evaluating their situation.

#1 CB commit, gone.

#1 DT commit, gone.

#2 RB commit, wavering.

Kids are wavering because Miami football is a joke and Al Golden has lost a ton of credibility.

UF isn't a joke after losing to Ga. Southern then? Muschamp isn't a joke for having that embarrassment of a team WHO LOST TO UM AND GOLDEN THIS YEAR?! Miami football is a joke after 9 wins? Bruh we are struggling now but noooooooooobody seems to remember that we were 5 wins better then them this year and nobody seems to remember Muschamp being a piece of **** who each fan thought was a lunatic

Advertisement
Other programs don't need to negative recruit with Al Golden at the helm of the Titanic.

LOL, yet another example. All our "fans" spend their time doing is screaming that AG sux and we are the Titanic, but we wonder why kids are wavering on wanting to come here. LOL.

Or maybe, recruits are seeing right through Golden's bull**** and re-evaluating their situation.

#1 CB commit, gone.

#1 DT commit, gone.

#2 RB commit, wavering.

Kids are wavering because Miami football is a joke and Al Golden has lost a ton of credibility.

Why is it a joke? Because your grab *** home boys say it is? mods included

#1 CB commit, gone.

#1 DT commit, gone.

#2 RB commit, wavering.

Yep. 2 mistakes by Golden. Interviewing for PSU and going silent, and not firing dorito and other staff members. He put his friendship above the program. People can say what they want about how great of a guy he is, but you can't deny he's placed his friend above the program, the kids, winning and the school.

You post over and over how bad the university of miamis 9 win season and mediocre d was. Knowing recruits, parents, coaches read. Then wonder why said recruits start doubting themselves.

look at what some of the dbag fans are tweeting recruits now.. sounds like someone from here

MiamiSwagg ‏@SwaggMiami 1h
@_MoneyLane @_NigelBethel because were used to losing our top players i guess its not about the U no more smh

Advertisement
look at what some of the dbag fans are tweeting recruits now.. sounds like someone from here

MiamiSwagg ‏@SwaggMiami 1h
@_MoneyLane @_NigelBethel because were used to losing our top players i guess its not about the U no more smh

How should TV, CT, DJ, Yearby, KC, TD, Moten, Gayot and ohers feel about that? Aren't they top guys that can make an impact? Seriously recruits have to be like this **** is a joke and most of those fans dont show up to games

I will say this board has become a cesspool and pretty much unreadable.

The problem isn't being negative (which is fine) or being positive (which is fine), its posters not keeping threads on topic. Both sides have made it terrible. Pretty sure every thread on this page has turned into the same argument or a troll job or a fake insider. It was a good run for this board but at this point I doubt its fixable. Site owners are getting their clicks so its good business for them.

Last edited:
This program finally gets through with ncaa and now the program has to deal with ****y, whiny, dumbass fans that post day after day that he's leaving or you want him gone along with the entire staff.
I wonder what kind of an impact it has on some of the recruits that look over this board?
This point has been made numerous times, yet you ignorant sob's continue to **** around and post negativity after negativity.

Most of these muthafukca's on (FSU) payroll anyway. Fake *** fans.

Lulz @ dudes thinking the coaches, or recruits for that matter. Take anything that is said on this forum, our any other site ( free or paid ) seriously.

I do agree that dudes stalking twitter, and trying to talk to recruits is major creepy, but what goes on here. Goes on at any other site across the country. We don't have that special mystic. That our fanbase is far worse than any other. Nor is this the only site. That said recruits follow.

It's crazy that you guys think they give a rat *** about. What anyone says on here about them. These dudes troll the **** out of fans on a daily, just to laugh at the dumb **** that is posted.

In the end, if you want a cheerful fanbase. Give them what they want, and here at Miami. We don't want to see our Canes play for NC. We want are Canes winning them.

Advertisement
If UM is losing kids because of what they see on message boards wait until the administration finds out that they can also see the games UM plays on TV. That can't be good for business either. Miami needs to shut down the message boards and cut off professional media access as well. Maybe they could then get the school newspaper to fabricate stories about the results of the game. "Miami beats FSU 276-0. Win streak stretches to 1,340 straight" "J. Fisher declares: Golden is a boss please impregnate my wife"

All the U of M "fans" *****ing and moaning about stuff and stalking kids on twitter?????

Signing day must be coming up.......

Players care about winning and guess what Sherlock, Golden never has nor ever will win anything, his teams get blown out on National tv K-State, ND, FSU, Louisville...recruits care about winning not message boards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back