Negative recruiting

The GOAT

Recruit
Its unbelievable some of the **** you guys post, on a daily basis..
This program finally gets through with ncaa and now the program has to deal with *****y, whiny, dumbass fans that post day after day that he's leaving or you want him gone along with the entire staff.
I wonder what kind of an impact it has on some of the recruits that look over this board?
This point has been made numerous times, yet you ignorant sob's continue to **** around and post negativity after negativity.

Advertisement
We don't need other coaches and programs to negatively recruit against us......our own fans do enough themselves! Some of the ones on here should be getting paid!

if you dont think other coaches arent saying "golden interviewed with psu, he dont even want to be in miami" you are nuts

Other programs don't need to negative recruit with Al Golden at the helm of the Titanic.

He does all the work himself.

Like I said in another thread, only thing any rival coach has to do to negatively recruit against us is send a kid a link to this site. "Just look at what Miami's own fans are saying about the staff and the state of the program, lulz....".

I mean its not like these kids know how to use computers, and its not like they are impressionable 17 and 18 year old kids who can be swayed by endless streams of negativity trashing everything about or program and staff.

Advertisement
All you have to do as an opposing coach is pop in the tape. It speaks for itself

I Dont like some of our fan base.ESPECIALLY If you are constantly complaining, being negative, and annoying. IF YOU FIT THAT DESCRIPTION GET THE f&CK OUT OF CANESINSIGHT.

Fact is AG and the staff had a very good class for a while and still has a good one and did good last year but negative recruiting does happen and fans are bad now too because all you ever hear and read are negative **** about the program. Fact is its down to the kids to make up their minds but to make AG out to be the worst is still stupid af because the staff was doing a great job and if kids aren't down to stay and put on, play early and try to win for Miami **** it you do it without them

man, over the weekend i thought we were getting butch back. now i am so upset.

Advertisement
Other programs don't need to negative recruit with Al Golden at the helm of the Titanic.

LOL, yet another example. All our "fans" spend their time doing is screaming that AG sux and we are the Titanic, but we wonder why kids are wavering on wanting to come here. LOL.

Look at every tyhread here and on ITU, its all negative and **** when did this start? The season when we lost against Duke and ever since then thats when we heard about kids wavering so lets not act like fans have nothing to do with it too

Lol. Golden finally got rid of the NCAA stuff only to open the door for another negative recruiting tactic which is to say he's not committed to Miami because he interviewed with PSU. That's Golden's fault.

Go to any board where the team is struggling and you will see the same ****. This fan base is no different than any other and this forum is no different than any other. When things are going well, everyone is happy and loving life. When things are going bad its a **** storm.

All you have to do as an opposing coach is pop in the tape. It speaks for itself

You mean like the Florida tape? Losing to an FCS school? Blocking teammates? Hothead coach? Kids jumping ship left and right? But it's still UF. Kids look at a lot when they determine where to go...school, weather, area, girls, facilities, fans, stadium, reputation, history, academics, style/scheme, and childhood favorites.....and EVERY kid is different. But if you don't think kids are affected by the crap spread across this board right now, you are either blind or incompetent.

Advertisement
Lol. Golden finally got rid of the NCAA stuff only to open the door for another negative recruiting tactic which is to say he's not committed to Miami because he interviewed with PSU. That's Golden's fault.

Go to any board where the team is struggling and you will see the same ****. This fan base is no different than any other and this forum is no different than any other. When things are going well, everyone is happy and loving life. When things are going bad its a **** storm.

Difference is this fan base says every coach sucks, barely showed committed players love and always ***** about others, never go to games, all want the HC gone I mean I understand the anger sometmes but be real **** is pathetic sometimes especially when those same fans wont pay to go to games

Difference is this fan base says every coach sucks, barely showed committed players love and always ***** about others, never go to games, all want the HC gone I mean I understand the anger sometmes but be real **** is pathetic sometimes especially when those same fans wont pay to go to games
No one complained about Golden for 3 years. Even after the FSU game no one complained cause we all expected it. We had our reservations and we wanted to know why we had such a horrible defense but no one was calling for his head. Everything fell apart from the VT game all the way through this week.

I will say this, the people that tweet these kids and leave them messages on facebook, etc. Those are the ones that cause the biggest problem. In terms of the board though, it just reflects the mood of the fan base. When we were 7-0 things were much better. Things are not so good now and its showing it. Its the nature of the message board.

Advertisement
Its unbelievable some of the **** you guys post, on a daily basis..
This program finally gets through with ncaa and now the program has to deal with *****y, whiny, dumbass fans that post day after day that he's leaving or you want him gone along with the entire staff.
I wonder what kind of an impact it has on some of the recruits that look over this board?
This point has been made numerous times, yet you ignorant sob's continue to **** around and post negativity after negativity.

224.jpg

LOL, yet another example. All our "fans" spend their time doing is screaming that AG sux and we are the Titanic, but we wonder why kids are wavering on wanting to come here. LOL.

Or maybe, recruits are seeing right through Golden's bull**** and re-evaluating their situation.

#1 CB commit, gone.

#1 DT commit, gone.

#2 RB commit, wavering.

Kids are wavering because Miami football is a joke and Al Golden has lost a ton of credibility.

This is a free public message board and just like Twitter, anybody can create a name and troll and bad mouth kids. If these kids and their parents and coaches don't get that, then they don't need to be in college.

Advertisement
Back