Neg me

Canes21

Junior
Banned
I actually thought that Al maybe would one day grow on the job. After the collapse last year I wanted him gone. He stayed, so I thought instead of being negative, let's wait and see if things change. I am an idiot. The previous 4 years showed nothing will change. I deserve to be negged to ****.

Let me over brothers. Fly the banners all 7 days of the week. I am in, I'm going to contribute to every single banner. Get this asshat out of town and bring in a real coach. These kids deserve better. 5-7 here we come. It's the beginning of the end! Rejoice brothers.

Advertisement
I actually thought that Al maybe would one day grow on the job. After the collapse last year I wanted him gone. He stayed, so I thought instead of being negative, let's wait and see if things change. I am an idiot. The previous 4 years showed nothing will change. I deserve to be negged to ****.

Let me over brothers. Fly the banners all 7 days of the week. I am in, I'm going to contribute to every single banner. Get this asshat out of town and bring in a real coach. These kids deserve better. 5-7 here we come. It's the beginning of the end! Rejoice brothers.
This team might win 1 more game, worst UM coached team in my life time.

It's literally not an exaggeration when you say he is the worst head coach in program history.

This has to be intentional. There is just no conceivable way to take the talent here and look like this over and over again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back