Need to keep an eye on London and UVA

LatinCane

Sophomore
He could get fired this week and they have two major prospects at Safety and Defensive Tackle. Hopefully the UM coaching staff has a decent rapport with Blanding and Brown. Both are positions of need. Any thoughts from the recruiting gurus on here?

Advertisement
He could get fired this week and they have two major prospects at Safety and Defensive Tackle. Hopefully the UM coaching staff has a decent rapport with Blanding and Brown. Both are positions of need. Any thoughts from the recruiting gurus on here?

Blanding would end up at FSU if anywhere else

No idea about Brown

FSU would lead for both BUT London will get hired by somebody especially with the rapport he has with those two and if he goes to a top program watch out for that school

Blanding would end up at FSU if anywhere else

No idea about Brown

Well in that case let's hope London stays.

Advertisement
I thought their AD said he was safe for another year? I believe they mentioned this during our game against them... They announcers stated that all of the recruits have been informed and that London is getting another season... UVA just lacks talent but they were in every game except for a few... They lack speed at the skill positions on offense and defense...

Advertisement
Would be surprised if London gets canned. He has a huge buyout that UVa isn't up for funding. IIRC, the buyout is $8.1 million.

Yeah Id be surprised. I read where Andrew Brown's father personally spoke to the AD and reassured him that London is safe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
London isn't getting fired with the recruits he's pulling in. He's safe for at least 1 more year.

Advertisement
Back