Need some help...

hoover437

Senior
Trying to upload a pic. It always tell me the pic is too big. How do I upload pics?
Thanks brothers

Advertisement
This happens to me about half the time.

And I've had some good ones I had to let go because of this.

There seems to be a size limit for the images.

Try the same pic at a smaller size or with less resolution and you should be fine.

Trying to upload a pic. It always tell me the pic is too big. How do I upload pics?
Thanks brothers

Advertisement
Thanks for this thread, how do I put an avatar or picture by my name. I'm a dinosaur for things like this.

Advertisement
Thanks for this thread, how do I put an avatar or picture by my name. I'm a dinosaur for things like this.
Just click on the avatar box and select edit. You can take a picture or use anything in your gallery. It will only work on Chrome for me, I only use UC Browser and Chrome.

I have always kept cars for 150,000 miles which means I always 10-12 years behind in vehicle technology.

Just bought a 2018 Honda CRV and this young man at Coral Springs auto mall 🙌🙌🙌🙌 dealer 👍👍👍.

Attempted to show me and my wife how to sinc cell phones, automated EVERYTHING.

I finally said to the young TECH let me put in ADOPTION papers for you to stay with us to learn all this LMAO .

I’ve spent hours at my HUGE @RVACane desk watching videos how to do ANYTHING lolol been months now and I‘m / we just now getting basic operations down

GOCANES

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just click on the avatar box and select edit. You can take a picture or use anything in your gallery. It will only work on Chrome for me, I only use UC Browser and Chrome.
****, I'M trying my best. I'm punching crap all over the place. Attached file, chrome and all this. My blood pressure is sky high. I need a nap. Got a headache :mad: sorry to have bothered you.

Advertisement
Back