Need Ban/Martial Law clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
i have been told no...for a while. She is off limits. Because of her employment. Which is understandable for the time being

2 week board ban for contributing to the subject matter in a P rhymes with analytical thread during CIS Martial Law
If you are democrat or republican, we all canes fan could agree on 1 thing. We don't like Shalalala, especially for destroying the orange bowl! Not politics, do not strike me.

Advertisement
2 week board ban for contributing to the subject matter in a P rhymes with analytical thread during CIS Martial Law
Shalala can now be an extra in the remake of the movie Freaks.

She’s such a failure

Shalala is a **** troll

Advertisement
As for the rest of you jumping in, I’m not able to pick & choose through needles in a haystack. Posters are trying to undermine the Martial Law rules right now here by trying to create smartâss loopholes and crying “it’s a Canes Thing! You can’t touch me!

I’m touching you.

I’m doing what you all should know that I would have no choice but to do given the subject matter and current circumstances. @DMoney and @Andrew can decide if they want something different and adjust bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back