need a spark

bigpurk45

Junior
I say we hire new coaches... I mean coaches that can get through to these players... I.e. roland smith... ice harris... etc... local high school coaches...

Advertisement
Gotta be careful with too many new coaching hires. Too many can be too many. I definitely think Dorito, Jethro, and Kehoe should exit stage right.

FSU hired 6 new coaches this season and look where they are at some coaches can only take you so far and sometimes to need new energy in a program to get the best out of the players

FSU hired 6 new coaches this season and look where they are at some coaches can only take you so far and sometimes to need new energy in a program to get the best out of the players

This is what im talking about... you need influential people... people that the kids respect and would listen to...

Im sure if u ask the guys at booker T they will tell u they would play their *** off for Ice.

Advertisement
I say we hire new coaches... I mean coaches that can get through to these players... I.e. roland smith... ice harris... etc... local high school coaches...

:ibisroflmao:
we probly should hire Ice or smith

sure.that's what big time programs do hire HS coaches...

Shannon, barrow, hurt, and other AA's were going to lock down recruiting in South FL remember that???? are you old enough to remember that...

Black white red or green.....I don't care anymore Miami has one element remaining that has been the stench of this program...I will let you figure that out

Advertisement
Remember when we needed a rb coach and golden passed on t. Lockette for just some dude

Right when all the talk was um needed more Miami roots
I was fn shocked made me question golden

You think dalvin cook might be more inclined to play for lockette. I do

Big mistake golden needs to act now or call psu

Last edited:
I hear you guys wanting new coaches, but you lose all credibility when you start naming high school coaches with no college experience to be head coaches of top D1 schools. Especially coaches who get to outtalent people at the high school level.

Even a wizard like Malzahn had to cut his teeth at the assistant level and then get full reign at Tulsa as OC and Arky st as HC before he got a big gig. Same with OC at Clemson. Cmon guysm.

Advertisement
Yeah, bring in Jack Daniels as HC. Ice to run the offense. Luke to head up defense and bonus oversight.

Advertisement
Back