need a parking pass for Saturday

#26-MEAST

Junior
My bride hooked me up with a weekend in Miami for my 40th bday. We fly in from Atlanta tomorrow night. She got us tickets to the game on Saturday. All we need is a parking pass. Anyone selling? What lot should we go to?

Advertisement
My bride hooked me up with a weekend in Miami for my 40th bday. We fly in from Atlanta tomorrow night. She got us tickets to the game on Saturday. All we need is a parking pass. Anyone selling? What lot should we go to?
If you're just planning on parking and going in to the game, just get a yellow lot pass. It's the furthest away but the cheapest. If you're planning on tailgating, Orange is probably the best way to go. Also, on gameday, you can find them relatively cheap online.

I have 1 extra Black South Lot parking pass.

Somebody get this man a Blue Lot pass. They say that's where the true gameday atmosphere is to be found.

Advertisement
BLUE LOT.

Mike Tyson Boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Advertisement
Back