Nebraskans Predict UM vs NU game: ALL MIAMI !

I
They might not need to pass the ball.
Why should they, Doritos will not change Defensive formations, down and distance or location on the field be dammed. Doritos will go down as the worst D corridinator in UM history.

I swear if Doritos get us gashed 600 yards, I'd say we leave him in a corridor at Sun Life and he can hitch his own ride back.
Well he better down load the UBER app soon, because it is going to happen.

Advertisement
# 21. Miami (2-0) — With two of Miami's next two opponents, Nebraska and Cincinnati, reeling after unexpected losses, UM has been projected to a ranking of 21 in a top 25 National Ranking, and expecting to face its arch rival FSU with a 4 - 0 record. Nonetheless, Al Golden will likely remain on the hot seat throughout the year, and it remains to be seen how that will affect his team.

I think the Networks paid off the voters.

I think we pull it together and beat Nebraska at home, and start to feel better about ourselves. Then we'll follow it up with an embarrassing loss to Cincinnati

Advertisement
Nebraska defense not very good

Kaaya could have a big day if the receivers show up

Much depends on our pass rush IMO . We have the horses but will they play well

uhm....and the other two defenses we played were???? we struggled on 3rd downs against a FCS school and a glorified highschool and that glorified high school had us on the ropes until they kept gift wrapping TOs to us.

Nebraska's secondary just plain stinks.
That said, our defense has looked bad at times too.

I think we win a close game and most of those analysts seem spot on.

Advertisement
What happens when Temple wins their next two games and Miami loses the next two? I know it's coming, but I'm going to fall out anyway.

uhm....and the other two defenses we played were???? we struggled on 3rd downs against a FCS school and a glorified highschool and that glorified high school had us on the ropes until they kept gift wrapping TOs to us.

Remember that time we beat Florida, and we thought we were good for like a week, but it turned out Florida was just REALLY BAD

Yeah....that.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see us play Dallas Crawford 25 yards from the LOS as the last line of defense when they have a 3rd and goal from the 2.

Correct. Our receivers will be running free all day against Nebraska. They never should have hired that MAC reject Riley.

Advertisement
Used to be:
They think they'll win. But we KNOW we'll win.

Now:
They think they'll lose. But we KNOW we'll lose.

If their secondary is vulnerable, that means the game plan will be tons of runs, and bubble screens.

Yep.

We will play the same game we always play regardless of the opponents glaring weakness or strengths. This game IMO will document that our coaching staff hasn't figured out before the game that Neb has a sh*t secondary but is good against the run. Worse, they won't notice this even during the game.

# 21. Miami (2-0) — With two of Miami's next two opponents, Nebraska and Cincinnati, reeling after unexpected losses, UM has been projected to a ranking of 21 in a top 25 National Ranking, and expecting to face its arch rival FSU with a 4 - 0 record. Nonetheless, Al Golden will likely remain on the hot seat throughout the year, and it remains to be seen how that will affect his team.

Temple will be in the Top 25 before we are.

Advertisement
Nebraska will pound us on the ground and beat Us handily with a score of 45-28. I just don't liked what I've seen so far from the Canes.

Correct. Our receivers will be running free all day against Nebraska. They never should have hired that MAC reject Riley.

If Fuente wins 10 games and his garbage conference again this year, I'll admit you were on to something. Till then he's just another MAC coach with pillars and binders.

If Temple beats them I will laugh

Gonna be good one. 2 very mediocre teams going at it. could make or break both teams. coin flip for me.

Advertisement
Back