Nebraska

Hope these cornsters get busted big time with bag game. They clearly have become quite aggressive with it, and other schools like playoff contenders at least can give a reasonable argument as to why OOS four stars would want to go there. A school like Nebraska has zero appeal other than bags
5 National Championships, 46 Conference Championships, 900+ all-time wins and tradition built by not one, but 2 of the greatest CFB coaches of all time would disagree. Stay salty tho..

Advertisement
I'll say it again... Nebraska is a ****HOLE! Kids DO NOT go to Nebraska to play football and go to school... They go the because they are PAID! No Way in **** does a south florida kid willingly go to live and play in Nebraska without getting bought - end of story!
Have you ever been to Nebraska? If not, your opinion means nothing because it is not based on facts or experience.

5 National Championships, 46 Conference Championships, 900+ all-time wins and tradition built by not one, but 2 of the greatest CFB coaches of all time would disagree. Stay salty tho..
About as releavant as our national championships.... does mean ****... THEY GOT PAID TO PLAY AT NEBRASKA

Have you ever been to Nebraska? If not, your opinion means nothing because it is not based on facts or experience.

I have been - multiple times... back in paintball days. It was worst place to play a tournament. Absolutely BORING! ****HOLE sums it up nicely

Advertisement
About as releavant as our national championships.... does mean ****... THEY GOT PAID TO PLAY AT NEBRASKA
That's rich coming from the fan of a school that got busted not once, but twice for bags. So you're mad for 1 of 2 reasons. Either 1) we don't need bags to pull S Florida kids from tHe U OR 2) we're outbagging the school that built a reputation on bags lmao.

That's rich coming from the fan of a school that got busted not once, but twice for bags. So you're mad for 1 of 2 reasons. Either 1) we don't need bags to pull S Florida kids from tHe U OR 2) we're outbagging the school that built a reputation on bags lmao.

But its still Nebraska... and my point is valid.. There is NO WAY you get an inner city kid from Miami to spend 3 - 4 college years in a cesspool like Nebraska without paying BIG $$$... no way - it DOES NOT HAPPEN!

Dan its true and it sucks, but they gotta be paying some SIGNIFICANT $$$.... would you go to live and play on Nebraska without getting major coin?!?!

you can't tell these folks nothing mane, but yeah Nebraska dropping big bags lol

technically our first ding was a pell grant scandal not directly dealing with bags, just a clever way to move around scholarships / money...the second time with shapiro it wasn't so much as bags just preferential treatment, i.e. free trips to strip clubs, party on boats etc...I wouldn't call that flat out bags i.e. like what I know some players get. I know first hand what some of my friends got to play in college. Now I'm not saying we don't play the bag game, but it's no where near what the likes of the $EC. Frost needs to do something to infuse talent...they got paid good for them, and probably guaranteed starting day 1. All's fair in love and recruiting!

Advertisement
But its still Nebraska... and my point is valid.. There is NO WAY you get an inner city kid from Miami to spend 3 - 4 college years and a cesspool like Nebraska without paying BIG $$$... no way - it DOES NOT HAPPEN!
So it sounds like your boys in the athletic department need to $tep their game up then. Good luck with Latin Will Forte and them.

Lmaooooo great for the kids to have a place to chase their dreams....but other than JF most Canes fans would be complaining that Manny and staff are settling for to many plan B/C type kids but Luke would definitely be HAPPY

Advertisement
That's all true. But you're just like us tbh. Haven't done **** since the PlayStation 2.

technically our first ding was a pell grant scandal not directly dealing with bags, just a clever way to move around scholarships / money...the second time with shapiro it wasn't so much as bags just preferential treatment, i.e. free trips to strip clubs, party on boats etc...I wouldn't call that flat out bags i.e. like what I know some players get. I know first hand what some of my friends got to play in college. Now I'm not saying we don't play the bag game, but it's no where near what the likes of the $EC. Frost needs to do something to infuse talent...they got paid good for them, and probably guaranteed starting day 1. All's fair in love and recruiting!
Either way it was 'impermissable benefits'. Not saying we were never guilty of 'finessing' recruits and schollys back in the day, but yea it's big business for the $EC.

Advertisement
Some of y’all complain and *****h too much ..if ain’t orange and green we should not care **** Nebraska

You're right, but find it odd that suddenly guys start magically signing with Nebraska... this happened at Mississippi some years back. They got caught... This is a recruiting forum and its a pretty major story... they did't just get some recruiting magic.. They started seriously paying kids....

You're right, but find it odd that suddenly guys start magically signing with Nebraska... this happened at Mississippi some years back. They got caught... This is a recruiting forum and its a pretty major story... they did't just get some recruiting magic.. They started seriously paying kids....
They also went from 4-8 to the #1 recruiting class in the nation. It's not like we're pulling 5 * guys or anything. This cycle is about par for the course considering our last 2 recruiting classes.

True but what’s done in the dark will come out in the light if a kid shuns us for Nebraska it’s obvious money is involved lol off the top of my head I can’t even think of the last guy Nebraska even put in the nfl

Advertisement
Back