Nebraska radio ****ting on Gorlden

Advertisement
LMAO they absolutely destroyed Golden. Every single member of the pathetic UM administration should listen to this, but it wouldn't make a difference anyway since their all dumb *****.

LMAO they absolutely destroyed Golden. Every single member of the pathetic UM administration should listen to this, but it wouldn't make a difference anyway since their all dumb *****.

We're at the crossroads of apathy and incompetence when it comes to the current administration.

LMAO they absolutely destroyed Golden. Every single member of the pathetic UM administration should listen to this...

Actually, when this Radio spot was first posted here by me, I had to do a double take because I thought these guys were local. Then, when I heard them attribute all the changes in the offense, shot gun, pistol, and in the defense, etc., due to Golden's [erroneously] changing of coordinators because he... I realized these guys did not know of the fine trappings in UM Golden Football operations, and therefore not from the local beat.

But, man, did they ever have some serious 411 in Golden disabilities! Yes. Disabilities that the local media have been afraid to fully disseminate to its wider audience...for what? For fear of alienating local access to UM communication apparatchiks! Cowards!

I hope that you guys send this radio taped spot, from 2,OOO miles away, to both [I got a game to prepare for] the BOT members and Señor Frenk, [and maybe even to fake AD Blake James] because they need to know that keeping Al Golden as Coach after that disastrous 2014 season while rationalizing that his coaching disabilities is some hidden secret IS TOTALLY FALSE. It is no longer a secret. UM Admin & BOT have been retaining a doofus of a head coach, the worse game-day coach in college Football, and the media KNOWS!

The information that is NOTORIOUS and out there is that the National Media world is laughing at UM Football far more because they can't fathom 1.) what idiots have retained Al Golden and 2.) how is Al Golden still coaching UM Football than for anything the banner could ever do.

The banner has been one of the brightest spots and a saving face for the season, as we're having to go through this shlt show demonstration of James Coley's disability to get 3rd downs and having these clown-coaches explain it away with "Money Downz"! How dishonorable! How Pathetic!

At least, we can save face in showing that we want better for our children, I mean better for our players laying it all on the line, and we desire to make UM Football Great Again by our hopeful message in the flying banner. And guess what? The media also wants UM Football great again, and finally many are favorable and supporting the banner, because...well, how many more stories can they trump up about a 10-NFL player team with 7 losses ?

Advertisement
"Mike Reily's a significantly better coach in every single facet"

"Nobody has done less with more then Al Golden"

"How he made it past 2014 going 6-7 with that roster, I'll never know"

"Al Golden goes 6-7 and has 7 players drafted in the NFL, I don't want to hear anything about sanctions and Nevin Shapiro"

http://www.theticketfm.com/podcasts/dropthemike/2015_09_16_01.mp3

:roll-canes2:

Spitting more truth then any of lame shills on the radio in Miami

best quote I've seen..."nobody has done less with more than al golden. winning this game isn't going to help him much in the end but its going to get as ugly as we have ever seen if we lose.

I am seriously afraid of how ugly it's going to get if we lose this game. I've never seen the atmosphere around this program WORSE than it is right now. Big disconnect between the administration and the alumni and fans. Somebody better WAKE UP and put an end to this pathetic coaching situation before someone gets hurt.....badly. Letting Golden go now would be an act of mercy on this guy. He'll land at a smaller program and do okay, but keeping him any longer is just ridiculous. He doesn't want to be here. We don't want him here. The azzholes on the BOT are so out of touch they can't see this. It's ridiculous. Just incompetence of the worst order.

"Al Golden goes 6-7 and has 7 players drafted in the NFL, I don't want to hear anything about sanctions and Nevin Shapiro"

best quote I've seen..."nobody has done less with more than al golden. winning this game isn't going to help him much in the end but its going to get as ugly as we have ever seen if we lose.

I am seriously afraid of how ugly it's going to get if we lose this game. I've never seen the atmosphere around this program WORSE than it is right now. Big disconnect between the administration and the alumni and fans. Somebody better WAKE UP and put an end to this pathetic coaching situation before someone gets hurt.....badly. Letting Golden go now would be an act of mercy on this guy. He'll land at a smaller program and do okay, but keeping him any longer is just ridiculous. He doesn't want to be here. We don't want him here. The azzholes on the BOT are so out of touch they can't see this. It's ridiculous. Just incompetence of the worst order.

Been calling for a mercy ******* since the end of last season. The BOT should do the humane thing and put Fraulden the Incompetent out of his, and our, misery.

National media is all over Folden like a cheap sweaty tie. He's always the first name mentioned on broadcasts when they discuss coaches on the hot seat.

It's not a matter of if that tie turns into a hangman's noose; it's when.

national media turned on him but local media acting like he needs 4 more years. matt porter is hilarious because if he responds to you regarding golden questions, **** give you the truth in a nicer tone. he doesnt like golden and thinks golden is crap but UM is like north korea w the media

Local media is a bunch of ***** *** bytches. Gutless to the core. They're merely shills for UM.

LMAO they absolutely destroyed Golden. Every single member of the pathetic UM administration should listen to this...

Actually, when this Radio spot was first posted here by me, I had to do a double take because I thought these guys were local. Then, when I heard them attribute all the changes in the offense, shot gun, pistol, and in the defense, etc., due to Golden's [erroneously] changing of coordinators because he... I realized these guys did not know of the fine trappings in UM Golden Football operations, and therefore not from the local beat.

But, man, did they ever have some serious 411 in Golden disabilities! Yes. Disabilities that the local media have been afraid to fully disseminate to its wider audience...for what? For fear of alienating local access to UM communication apparatchiks! Cowards!

I hope that you guys send this radio taped spot, from 2,OOO miles away, to both [I got a game to prepare for] the BOT members and Señor Frenk, [and maybe even to fake AD Blake James] because they need to know that keeping Al Golden as Coach after that disastrous 2014 season while rationalizing that his coaching disabilities is some hidden secret IS TOTALLY FALSE. It is no longer a secret. UM Admin & BOT have been retaining a doofus of a head coach, the worse game-day coach in college Football, and the media KNOWS!

The information that is NOTORIOUS and out there is that the National Media world is laughing at UM Football far more because they can't fathom 1.) what idiots have retained Al Golden and 2.) how is Al Golden still coaching UM Football than for anything the banner could ever do.

The banner has been one of the brightest spots and a saving face for the season, as we're having to go through this shlt show demonstration of James Coley's disability to get 3rd downs and having these clown-coaches explain it away with "Money Downz"! How dishonorable! How Pathetic!

At least, we can save face in showing that we want better for our children, I mean better for our players laying it all on the line, and we desire to make UM Football Great Again by our hopeful message in the flying banner. And guess what? The media also wants UM Football great again, and finally many are favorable and supporting the banner, because...well, how many more stories can they trump up about a 10-NFL player team with 7 losses ?

Excellent post Cane2. Well said.

Advertisement

You are right that a loss could make things extremely ugly but I am not afraid. As a matter of fact that thought fills me with excitement.

The rest of your post is spot on. Incompetence of the worst order indeed!

The time has come... for incompetence to shine.

Firing Day is 73 away.

[video=youtube;nrMLZBb8cMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrMLZBb8cMY[/video]

LMAO they absolutely destroyed Golden. Every single member of the pathetic UM administration should listen to this, but it wouldn't make a difference anyway since their all dumb ****s.
No they're not. They're smart. They just hate the football program.

National media is all over Folden like a cheap sweaty tie. He's always the first name mentioned on broadcasts when they discuss coaches on the hot seat.

It's not a matter of if that tie turns into a hangman's noose; it's when.

national media turned on him but local media acting like he needs 4 more years. matt porter is hilarious because if he responds to you regarding golden questions, **** give you the truth in a nicer tone. he doesnt like golden and thinks golden is crap but UM is like north korea w the media

Local media is a bunch of **** *** bytches. Gutless to the core. They're merely shills for UM.

I completely agree with Brother Franchise. The Athletic Dept is operating like a Scientology cult, so...the entire media contingent down here is too gutless to publish anything that challenges the current regime.

Young Pete is in the same situation...they've got him in the fetal position.

Advertisement
I have to say that I've found that Fermen isn't toting the company line as much lately. I know, I know... But he's been calling it as he's seeing it
lately in the mag and the podcast. It's refreshing.

"Al Golden is Bo Pelini with a worse record"

"Al Golden can't coach his way out of a paper bag"

"His best wins are Duke and Cincinnati"

Bo might suck, but is there anyone here who wouldn't trade Golden for him and pay the shipping?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back