Nebraska loses. Does it matter?

Advertisement
All it means is that no one can try to spin beating Nebraska in a couple weeks, if it happens, as a signature victory. It never would've been regardless of the outcome of the BYU-Nebraska game, but some would've tried to gas it up to be something it wasn't.

There's no reason we shouldn't be 4-0 heading into the FSU game. Beating FSU would be a signature victory, not Nebraska.

All it means is that no one can try to spin beating Nebraska in a couple weeks, if it happens, as a signature victory. It never would've been regardless of the outcome of the BYU-Nebraska game, but some would've tried to gas it up to be something it wasn't.

There's no reason we shouldn't be 4-0 heading into the FSU game. Beating FSU would be a signature victory, not Nebraska.

And beating BCU was NOT?!? Don't you know that we are BEAST, now?

Remaining optimistic in spite of BCU's poor performance, because

Firing Day is 86 away.

[video=youtube;iPUmE-tne5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U[/video]

It's already said Nebraska lost loads of ballers and aren't the same team Ameer carried last year. When UM wins, Golden still won't have that signature win as was initially claimed vs UiF. Beat FSU GTFO

Advertisement
BYU's Offensive line is way better than ours. So I expect Nebraska to really put pressure on Kaaya.

I still think we win a close game though.

You guys act like Neb is going to be some pushover. They lost to BYU on a hail mary. BYU is better than us. Much better than us. If they can be in position to beat byu, there is no reason why they can't beat us.

You guys act like Neb is going to be some pushover. They lost to BYU on a hail mary. BYU is better than us. Much better than us. If they can be in position to beat byu, there is no reason why they can't beat us.

We are going to have our hands full. I watched most of that game yesterday and although they do not have the playmakers from last year, they are MUCH better coached. The QB, Armstrong, looks like a different person. He was making strong accurate passes.

If we play that soft, read-react defense they will run screen after screen on us (RB and WR screens) and will score on us on every drive. Mike Riley will have that team ready. That staff, at least offensively, can flat out coach.

Advertisement
I wasn't impressed by nebraska. They started the game well but turned very meh as the game progressed. The first real test of the season will be FSU. We should be 4-0 heading into Tallahassee as I said before the season started

Advertisement
Exactly. Nebraska is a mirror image of us right now. A former power that has been stuck in a rut of mediocrity and underachievement for over a decade now.

2013 Florida was better than 2015 Nebraska. We will beat Nebraska in an ugly fashion.

Hail Flutie...RIP....Maybe now sports coverage has found a replacement instead of showing Hail Flutie at least once a month during the season..

Advertisement
I would have rather had them undefeated because we'll need all the help we can get in this weak ACC when it comes playoff selection time. We should hope all our opponents are undefeated before we smack them up.

We are going to have our hands full. I watched most of that game yesterday and although they do not have the playmakers from last year, they are MUCH better coached. The QB, Armstrong, looks like a different person. He was making strong accurate passes.

If we play that soft, read-react defense they will run screen after screen on us (RB and WR screens) and will score on us on every drive. Mike Riley will have that team ready. That staff, at least offensively, can flat out coach.
LOL at Armstrong. This defense showed what it will do to a black QB yesterday.

Two things give me hope to beat Nebraska. One, they are clearly relying on the pass more this year, and I don't think Armstrong is a solid passer. His fundamentals are weak. Our secondary is more athletic than BYU's. Second, lots of Nebraska players were cramping...this in the much dryer and cooler air. If we have a typical South Florida day, they will be suffering.

Advertisement
Back