Nebraska getting WORKED in Madison

jerzeycane

All-ACC
Joined
Dec 8, 2012
Messages
7,890
Melvin Gordon on his way to 4 bills.

25 away from tying LT's record.

Nebraska can't tackle my 3 year old niece.
 
45-17 with a minute left in the 3rd

**** looks like when Colorado had Chris Brown (who is still running) against Nebraska in '01

EVERYTHING Wisconsin runs is popping for huge chunks.

And I don't mean 12-14 yard chunks. I mean 30...40...60.

**** is insane.
 
Looks like what Bloat Beilema did to them a couple years ago. Corchlini up to his old tricks.
 
Melvin Gordon just set the record for rushing yards in a D-1 game.

ON 25 ******* CARRIES...INSANITY

IN THREE QUARTERS

52-17 at the end of 3

Gordon has 2 fumbles on the day that contributed to a 17-3 deficit.

They've scored 49 straight lmfao
 
Nebraska must've taken notes from us on what to do when a team just runs straight ahead every single play.
 
Well there goes any shot of Duke going to New York.

Eh, if he puts on tonight, and Prescott loses again, which I think he will, because I don't see them beating Ole Miss.

I think he would go ahead of Prescott and Alleged

Mariota
Gordon
Boykin
Duke

would be your Heisman 4
 
Back
Top