Nebraska fires Bo! and Al get's a pass

Advertisement
Because other programs actually demand excellence. We are content with mediocrity. The **** is sad, broly. Sad.

Ive been following this team since the late 80's. I started my love affair sitting on my gramas floor on new years day trying to figure out why everyone could hate a team that was so great. Then i saw the swag, and the attitude that hey you dont like us, and we just dont care. I would have been 10-12 years old, and a life long love affair with the U began. Ive suffered through a decade of this and its taken a toll. I saw a glimpse of what this football team really is against FLA State and what it should be. Theres to much talent here for this BS. Disgusted by the UVA game , but the PITT game was the final straw. I was willing to give golden a chance when he stayed through the NCAA mess (lets be honest he should have bolted) but now im not ready to give him any more rope. Ive never once publicly said this but, Al Golden needs to go.

I know its probably not going to happen, and if the D Co-ordinator, Dbacks coack, and D-Line Coach arent replaced im gone till golden is replaced. Im so emotionaly invested in this program that its honestly not good for me to see this. This Program has to much history and pride to watch it going down the drain like this.

Im not even mad anymore. Im actually really really sad.

Canadian Cane Fan

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow. Nebraska went 9-3 and was competitive in the games they lost. If we do get rid of Golden, it's yet another program we'd have to compete against for a coach. Although I didn't realize Pelini had been there 7 years already.

Wow. Nebraska went 9-3 and was competitive in the games they lost. If we do get rid of Golden, it's yet another program we'd have to compete against for a coach. Although I didn't realize Pelini had been there 7 years already.

You must have missed the Wisconsin game.

Advertisement
To be fair, Nebraska should have fired him last year. That being said, he never went 6-6.

Advertisement
Back