NDSU Bison @ Canes Game 3

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Long now in CF. Burke shifts to RF. Renzo is done. Hope he’s okay after the collision at home.

Looking ahead to post season. With Rosario forever looking shaky, how many innings can Ziehl give us?

Looking ahead to post season. With Rosario forever looking shaky, how many innings can Ziehl give us?
I wouldn’t mess with the 1-2 inning each formula for Ziehl and Walters at this point. You can stretch Gallo or McFarlane if you need more or a new starter.

Advertisement
Am I the only one hoping for a 1-2-3 inning here, so Gino doesn’t think about taking Walters out? Not willing to take a chance on what he comes up with, if we put up a crooked number.

Am I the only one hoping for a 1-2-3 inning here, so Gino doesn’t think about taking Walters out? Not willing to take a chance on what he comes up with, if we put up a crooked number.
Wouldn't shock me with some of the antics he's pulled so far today

Advertisement
Gino is no question about it, the worst 3rd base coach I Have ever seen. Put the ******* bat boys at 3rd for all I care. He’s awful

I’ve said this a million times. We need speed and athleticism. Gino puts out the 9 fattest and slowest f*cks in UM history every week.

Coach Fraser is rolling over on his grave.

Someone put Gino in a trash can jesus Christ the dudes a terrible 3b coach

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back