ND win Probability Stat?

1791162185788.png
 
I don’t mind if they are the favorites on their home turf for motivational reasons.

Objectively speaking, I assume a 40% win probability as the road team means the “experts” think it’s a 50/50 game on a neutral field, which I can’t be mad at
 
If we have Lucas, Jaboree, and Lightfoot back by then I feel like we win and do so comfortably. A front four of Wilson, Moten, Scott, and Lightfoot is more than their Oline can handle.
 
Come on guys. We know that we will play not only their players and their fans but also the referees and network executives. Having 40% prediction against that is remarkable.
 
Another joke is their 10+ point win streak.
They sit at 15. They put Miami's record up, which is 17.

To this point, Notre Dame has not played a team ranked higher than 20th.
2 top 25 teams total.

During Miami's streak, the Cane's beat 5 teams ranked 14th or higher, which
includes a BOWL APPEARANCE win over the 7th ranked gator.
 
If we have Lucas, Jaboree, and Lightfoot back by then I feel like we win and do so comfortably. A front four of Wilson, Moten, Scott, and Lightfoot is more than their Oline can handle.
Yep shut down their mid RBs and Lightfoot, Wilson, Moten & co should have a motion party in the backfield against Carr..If we have Lucas & Antione back I don’t see how their offense scores 30
 
Back
Top