ND Vs Louisville

ND is soft... They must really be scared when they play teams with black jerseys at night lol.

If Louisville would stop tripping over themselves, they could have a statement win tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As much as I dislike ND they have a tons of studs who CAN TACKLE. Book is a very good QB and he can run. You clowns here should get a little perspective on being a homer and view players objectively without bias. I see a lot of comments how these defenses sucks, the offenses are bad, the coach is terrible, and QB's stink. Well take a look at last week as an objective observer. The entire country thought UM was a total embarrassment. My cousin who has season tickets for Purdue texted me and really busted my chops. I quote, " I didn't realize how awful Miami is." You guys certainly have a much different perception of UM football. The comments here attacking these programs are unwarranted to say the least. Take a look at our last 20 games including bowl games and it's VERY UGLY.

Louisville really struggling with the pass...just doesn't seem like they can get open.

We could beat ND. ;)

Are we still crowning Louisville's offense?
Between Saturday's takes of "FSU's offense is back because of Briles da gawd's" first-half performance and tonight's "Louisville is going to be a problem," you can see the top-tier level of analysis that occurs on this board.

Advertisement
As much as I dislike ND they have a tons of studs who CAN TACKLE. Book is a very good QB and he can run. You clowns here should get a little perspective on being a homer and view players objectively without bias. I see a lot of comments how these defenses sucks, the offenses are bad, the coach is terrible, and QB's stink. Well take a look at last week as an objective observer. The entire country thought UM was a total embarrassment. My cousin who has season tickets for Purdue texted me and really busted my chops. I quote, " I didn't realize how awful Miami is." You guys certainly have a much different perception of UM football. The comments here attacking these programs are unwarranted to say the least. Take a look at our last 20 games including bowl games and it's VERY UGLY.
Go F yourself....

Advertisement
Back