ND Vs Louisville

Advertisement
We should have hired him.

Who woudn't pay big dollars for a guy who coaches up a QB to 4-13 for 38 yards and two TOs.
Frank Ponce is a good football coach, who didn't have a cup of coffee at Bama to take credit for the molding of Tua and Hurts

Advertisement
Louisville went and scouted for the best coach available. We got the Mayors son and a guy that matches Miami demographics except they are not good at football.
Knew it you faqquits found a buy none and get all the **** for free sale and now have a lifetime supply. Choke on it and drown in *****.

Frank Ponce is a good football coach, who didn't have a cup of coffee at Bama to take credit for the molding of Tua and Hurts

When exactly did Enos take credit for Tua and Hurts?

I must have missed it.

Advertisement
Me too! We have so much in common. Do you also hate UF, FSU, Alabama, and Ohio State?
Yes all of those... but I don't hate FSU. I have a lot of family and friends that went there. I respect the fact that FSU has stayed scheduling our rivalry while other ***iit pussies bailed. I also believe that a strong Noles team is better for us than a weak one... history affirms that.

Advertisement
I mean is this game telling more for Louisville or Notre Dame is the question. It’s still early in the CFB season for definitive judgements.

Advertisement
Yes all of those... but I don't hate FSU. I have a lot of family and friends that went there. I respect the fact that FSU has stayed scheduling our rivalry while other ***iit pussies bailed. I also believe that a strong Noles team is better for us than a weak one... history affirms that.
Logically, I can agree with you about FSU. I have a good friend who's an FSU guy. But when that **** war chant song starts playing, I feel the hate flow.

Advertisement
Back