ND v FSU game thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
ND QB Coan couldn’t start at Wisconsin and I personally think the Wisconsin QB Mertz(?) isn’t very good but Coan had a good first drive for the TD. Against good teams I think he’ll suck tho and won’t take ND anywhere
How much worse is he than Book?

I hope he loses out after this game, but I don't think the previous guy was any great shakes.

Advertisement
ND QB Coan couldn’t start at Wisconsin and I personally think the Wisconsin QB Mertz(?) isn’t very good but Coan had a good first drive for the TD. Against good teams I think he’ll suck tho and won’t take ND anywhere
He played sporadically in 2018. He started in 2019 . He got hurt in fall camp last year.

I watched him play in HS.

Advertisement
Fk FSU forever and always. Don't care who they play I will always root against them. Lived in Tallahassee for 6 years during the Golden Error. Had to see and hear from them while they dominated us.

How much worse is he than Book?

I hope he loses out after this game, but I don't think the previous guy was any great shakes.
I think Book will end up being a good distance better because he could run.. I don’t think Coan can but we’ll see what he can do tonight

Advertisement
Travis didnt even want to throw that screen because he knew it was dead lmaooooooooo

I don’t know how a Canes fan hates FSU more than Notre Dame. The Irish will forever be enemy no. 1 in my book
I hate notre **** and all those fans but fsu is who we recruit against and I enjoy seeing them at rock bottom. I will not cheer for notre **** again. sometimes the enemy is your friend in the right situation tho

Advertisement
Back