ND TAMU

Trav

Redshirt Freshman
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
8,054
NDs defense looks awful. Especially their pass defense. We really did them a favor taking the ball out of Beck's hands in the second half. You notice Dawson didn't do that today..

Hope they get their sh*t together and win this one.
 
The slot WR completely whiffed on the play. I don’t know if he had the wrong snap count or what, but he forgot to block on a play to his side.
 
Yes. They had to go for that with how open TAMU WRs have been getting down the field, but what a **** call on 4th & 1
That wildcat sh*t hasn't worked once but dammit they're gonna run it.
 
NDs defense looks awful. Especially their pass defense. We really did them a favor taking the ball out of Beck's hands in the second half. You notice Dawson didn't do that today..

Hope they get their sh*t together and win this one.
TAMU offense is pretty potent and their WRs are speedsters. Though I like our WR I don’t think any are as dynamic as Concepcion. He has the ability to take it to the house anytime he touches the ball.
 
What a ******* horrendous targeting call. Refs and review people suck everywhere I guess.
 
Back
Top