ND rb concussion?

Cane44

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Anybody hearing that the domer starting rb had a concussion yesterday?

Also, imo field finally held up ok

Advertisement
Coach was being low key.. talking about he didn't feel well n had alot of school work n making hats during the week.. lol.. ok

Advertisement
he wasn't feeling "it" and they didn't really need him. had some exams and a rough week. I think it's bs.
if he has/had a concussion, he isn't playing so stop saying "he's playing".
I don't care if he plays or not. I don't care if we win 60-0 b/c he couldn't go. injuries are part of the game. fvck that "full strength" crap.

Advertisement
Kelly gonna play him anyway. He sent the kid in the sky to die. Lol. The QB injured as well. They dead Saturday night, like every QB we played so far.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Anybody hearing that the domer starting rb had a concussion yesterday?

Also, imo field finally held up ok

They just THOUGHT he had a concussion.

Wait until they carry his upside-down, crushed Who-Am-I-and-Where-Am-I ? carcass of the field next week.

Kelly gonna play him anyway. He sent the kid in the sky to die. Lol. The QB injured as well. They dead Saturday night, like every QB we played so far.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This. If ND doesn't have someone able to say hey this kid cant play... or hey its a bit too windy today and override the coach they obviously didnt learn after paying that expensive settlement that they did to that family

Advertisement
Hopefully he plays. Tell Notre Dame to bring everyone. (Que the gif from The Professional)

All 3 of their backup rb's are from Fl. Dexter Williams who was once commited to us, McIntosh kid from Cardinal Gibbons and another kid from St. Pete. Wonder if RJ gets to lay some wood on his brother?

Advertisement
They say he hurt his lower back

He got hit in the low back and went out, a few plays later on a block looked to have gotten stunned and didn’t play again. Have to imagine he plays next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back