ND over Alabama

bigpurk45

Junior
The reason I would rather see ND beat Alabama is because Alabama recruits heavily in South Florida (Florida) and we need them out of here... ie Amari Cooper. We need them out of here asap. Yes, ND recruits here as well but not as much as Alabama trying to steal our guys. And trust me I hate ND but I can't stand Alabama either. I just want Miami to return to dominance and get who we want... guys like Cooper should never leave south florida... What's ur views on this...?

Advertisement
I wanted KSU vs ND with KSU winning. I don't know which I want less a ND champion or another SEC. At least we don't have to watch 2 SEC teams again this year.

I don't think it will have much of an effect on the game (our recruiting).

Kids know that Alabama is the best program in the nation.

I'm not sure Bama will beat Georgia, but I will be rooting against the domers more than I'll be pulling for their opponent. I'm already tired of hearing about them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm okay with an UGA NC...but i think ND might be even better than i was thinking after last night's win

I like hating Notre Dame... Notre Dame needed a season like this to be relevant... this way they can be hyped again and we all can hate again appropriately

lol, this is hilarious. bama got one kid and not they recruit south florida heavily. ok.
and as mentioned, if the lose, as in lose the national championship game, i doubt it affects kids who are interested in bama.

I think it doesn't matter,I think the dawgs are going to beat Bama. Georgia is the best team Alabama has played,I hate to admit ,but the gaytors are the best team Georgia has played.I have seen Georgia in person ,htey are big and fast. They got 9 guys on defense that will play in the league.

Advertisement
All the physical teams recruit SoFla usually for wr and dbs. They pound Georgia and La for DL/DT and Lbs.

I've only been a Cane starting from the 2001 championship game, which is when I started watching college football. Because of the Huskers fans in attendance, I thought the Canes were the underdog that game. I don't have the hatred for ND like some Canes fans here have.

That being said, Manti Te'o is a good enough reason alone to root for ND (I also live in Hawaii for several year). I think ND getting back the national stage is a good thing for college football in general and I really hope they smash Alabama.

Advertisement
Sadly, while I don't agree with the OP's rationale, I do think ND is going to beat Bama if they play. Bama is going to have a tough time scoring on ND, and I think ND will make just enough plays to win the game. And then I'll have to hear for the next 8 months how it took the great Notre Dame to slay the SEC giant.

-blows brains out

No true Cane fan, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, can POSSIBLY root for Notre Dame, at ANY time!

What kind of sick, twisted, perverse mind - who would claim to be a Hurricane - and root for these SOBS?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back