ND Injuries?

Jayhud11

Recruit
I know some of us "don't want any excuses from them" but.. anyone have an early report of any injured ND players. I know the QB and RB missed time last week, but I think they will be good.

Advertisement
I know some of us "don't want any excuses from them" but.. anyone have an early report of any injured ND players. I know the QB and RB missed time last week, but I think they will be good.

Injury reports come out on Thursday.

Kelly said in his presser today that Adams and Wimbush are fine and full go

Advertisement
QB Wimbush is fine.
RB Josh Adams has been banged up all year. He plays through it most times, but I don't think he's been 100% for a while now.
RB Dexter Williams was said to be back up to full explosiveness during weights, so hopefully he is ready. He played last week, but broke off a run and you could see he was almost limping while running. I would say you only see him if Adams is struggling.
TE Alize Mack is practicing today. He was in concussion protocol. Unless there is a set back, he should play.
DT Jonathan Bonner had a hyperextended knee, but should be fine.
I think that's everyone who should play if they're healthy.

Fvck this “i want them at 100%” crap. I don’t give a crap if they are all out. If they aren’t out, i hope we send them out. We have injuries. No Walton, Jackson, etc. part of the game. Of course the kid in concussion protocol is coming back. Kelly would sell his soul for a win.

Fvck this “i want them at 100%” crap. I don’t give a crap if they are all out. If they aren’t out, i hope we send them out. We have injuries. No Walton, Jackson, etc. part of the game. Of course the kid in concussion protocol is coming back. Kelly would sell his soul for a win.

Kelly is such a ****.

Advertisement
QB Wimbush is fine.
RB Josh Adams has been banged up all year. He plays through it most times, but I don't think he's been 100% for a while now.
RB Dexter Williams was said to be back up to full explosiveness during weights, so hopefully he is ready. He played last week, but broke off a run and you could see he was almost limping while running. I would say you only see him if Adams is struggling.
TE Alize Mack is practicing today. He was in concussion protocol. Unless there is a set back, he should play.

Dexter Williams is that kid that we were recruiting and decommitted from us. Hows he doing?

Kelly is such a ****.

Did Kelly put meat to your beeeyatch?

I hope everyone is healthy. No excuses when we smash them.

This. Give them to me at 100% so we when we decimate them, we don't hear about any inflamed labia's

F that. We don't have Walton and I don't see them feeling bad for us.

What? Who said anything about feeling bad for them. Quite the opposite. I have no mercy for them. If they die, they die. But I want us to be the ones who kill them

Advertisement
I hope they have a bunch of key players out. I don't care who the **** they line up out there

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Well it happened during the NC State game and he sat out last week, so its about the right amount of time for him to come back. And its not guranteed, hes just practicing which is the step before playing so he still has to clear that.

Advertisement
QB Wimbush is fine.

Dexter Williams is that kid that we were recruiting and decommitted from us. Hows he doing?

He has been good when he plays, the problem is that he hasn't gotten consistent playing time in his three years. He was in the same class as Josh Adams, so he's been behind him and injured most this year so he couldn't take advantage of the times Adams has been out. If Adams does leave after this year, I expect Dex to be our #1 next year.

These dudes crack me up with their bull****.

I don't give a **** how many excuses they come up with if we win.

All that matters is the W.

They can limp in with walk ons for all I care.

Advertisement
Back