ND comes out through the smoke

rccollins

Sophomore
I know our Smoke entrance and fourth quarter four finger holding up traditions have been stolen by most in major college football, but I have noticed many of our rivals will still be "respectful" enough not to steal them. For instance, i am almost certain FSU never holds up 4 fingers. I did notice yesterday that ND comes out through the smoke? WTF?!!!

Advertisement
You were saying?
00d5ac852a31b0620c10fde21fcfa074.jpg
d375567a615c69fd83cb157bc7a31cd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know our Smoke entrance and fourth quarter four finger holding up traditions have been stolen by most in major college football, but I have noticed many of our rivals will still be "respectful" enough not to steal them. For instance, i am almost certain FSU never holds up 4 fingers. I did notice yesterday that ND comes out through the smoke? WTF?!!!

Not only does F$U hold up 4 fingers, they insist that they invented it in the 1970s.

Advertisement
They will insist they got the idea from the Vatican; smoke is traditionally to signal the election of a new pontiff. Recently, smoke screens (in the figurative sense) have been used to hide child molesting priests...But I digress.

Advertisement
They will insist they got the idea from the Vatican; smoke is traditionally to signal the election of a new pontiff. Recently, smoke screens (in the figurative sense) have been used to hide child molesting priests...But I digress.

this .... is an awesome post!

OP, noticed that too. We revolutionized the game of college football whether other programs want to admit that or not.

Bryant started 4 fingers at Texas A & M, brought it to Bama. Howard Snellenberger brought it to the U.

Advertisement
Bryant started 4 fingers at Texas A & M, brought it to Bama. Howard Snellenberger brought it to the U.

ok. true ..but not the whole story..the U was the first team to do it on the field. that was our ****.. we brought that to the masses. At bama it was only done in practices.

No, they most certainly do not.

nd may come out through some smoke, but only Miami runs through the smoke.

F$U ran through smoke against Alabama. Made me ******* dry heave.

UM

Advertisement
Who cares? You know how many high school teams run through smoke now? It's commonplace but most cfb fans and media know that We are the originators of the smoke

Maybe we need orange smoke and green sparklers followed by an artillery barrage.

Let someone copy that.

Advertisement
Back