ND boards

i am seeing a lot of arrogance all over the interwebs from ND fans. I had forgotten how arrogant that fan base could be. its one thing for us to do it on this site but these guys take it to another level. pretty much universally predicting the game over by half time. shocking stuff.

Advertisement
The easiest matchup for me to predict is we will move the ball against ND. Their D plays alot of deep zone and they fear our speed. They will have seen what we did against FSU and VT. We have two problems, turnovers and Redzone offense. I want to see Deejay Dallas play alot more.

I will say it, UGA D is not better than ours. Our D has skewed stats because of how many plays they face but we are elite in yards per play. UGA has 17 sacks in 9 games, we have 28 in 8 and we hit and pressure the QB way more. UGA was able to man up against UGA which was how they shut their offense down. Every other team ND played, played alot of zone against them. Wimbush is comfortable throwing against zone, his head drop when it's tight man coverage. We started the season running alot of zone because Diaz was not sure about the secondary. Now he is comfortable man up mostly. If we can score consistently against ND, they will be in for a long game because I view them almost like GT.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

did ND fans see what we did to GT offense in the last three quarters?

GT has rushed for more yardage per game, ND has less wrinkles as well and less "Trickeration" so to speak than GT.

not sure why they think we can't stop the run

Advertisement
did ND fans see what we did to GT offense in the last three quarters?

GT has rushed for more yardage per game, ND has less wrinkles as well and less "Trickeration" so to speak than GT.

not sure why they think we can't stop the run

ND's line is much better than GT's.....and they have a good RB and good running QB.

I have no idea how that matchup along the lines will play out, but to use the GT game as a measuring stick is probably not a good idea.

Advertisement
Back