NCSU predictions

I think it's something like 21-17 NCState.

Neg me all you want, but this is a team that has proven they can stop the run effectively and It comes down to me just not trusting Brad Kaaya to carry a team to victory.

Advertisement
Don't love our chances in this game. It's a chance to prove we are hitting our stride on O but I've been fooled before.

24-20 NC St.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it's something like 21-17 NCState.

Neg me all you want, but this is a team that has proven they can stop the run effectively and It comes down to me just not trusting Brad Kaaya to carry a team to victory.
I tried to comply with your wishes, but the site will not let me neg you all I want. One will have to do.

And, oh yeah, I sort of agree with you. I think we trip over our own feet on Saturday.

27-17 Miami.

I said a week ago that there's no excuse not to win by double digits.. I'll stick to it.

The bad oline and bad Kaya shoes up again. He will get sacked about 5 times and throw 2 int because he will sit in the pocket like the Statue of Liberty and get killed. Leading to a NC State win 35-17.

Advertisement
We finally win a close one.
23-20 with a late drive and a Badge FG.

Next week we roll.

Advertisement
31-17, ncst. stops our run, gets to bard cuz oline, many drops, stupid penalties.

smells like vatech

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wolf Pack at home and hungry to get bowl eligible. On paper game looks even steven. Put yo bread on Wolf Pack at home and hope Miami wins by one or 2.

Advertisement
Back