NCAA ******** with practise time now. (And overtime)

Advertisement
tenor (13).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow! The first month of football take the over points and over in total penalties...one sloppy game coming

**** the virtue-signalling NCAA

Has nothing to do with the myth of "virtue-signalling".

They have data. The data is not very favorable about summer/fall camp practices. BUT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO WORK THROUGH ALTERNATIVES, they take the easy way out.

I'd be fine with players having to wear those goofy padded-helmet things that F$U wore for the spring game if it meant we could have our practices back. But does the NCAA even TRY to go down that road? **** no.

Advertisement
I dont get the issue with it. That just means we will have more Amari Carters who dont know how to tackle.

I mean, its a contact sport, why should teams teach proper tackling to prevent players from getting unneccesarily hurt? Nah, that would be too easy of an idea. I mean, come on, a butcher totally isnt learning how to properly grip a knife once he cuts thru meat.

They have data. The data is not very favorable about summer/fall camp practices. BUT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO WORK THROUGH ALTERNATIVES, they take the easy way out.

I'd be fine with players having to wear those goofy padded-helmet things that F$U wore for the spring game if it meant we could have our practices back. But does the NCAA even TRY to go down that road? **** no.
Alright, fair. I just ******* hate the NCAA.

Advertisement

Virtue signaling is not a myth. Case in point, Walmart signing a pledge urging the US government to cut carbon emissions when the majority of the **** they sell is produced in a country that is far and away the biggest emissions producer!

Virtue signaling is not a myth. Case in point, Walmart signing a pledge urging the US government to cut carbon emissions when the majority of the **** they sell is produced in a country that is far and away the biggest emissions producer!
Without commenting on that content, let's try to stick to football.

Advertisement
Back