NCAA V.P. approved paying Shapiro's lawyer

View as article
Advertisement
They wanted to "blow the investigation open". Because they barely had crapola. ****. Zip. Zero. Nadda.

Nobody takes a risk like that if they were already handed what they needed. Charles "Pulitzer" Robinson, where art thou?

they had enough to go after Miami for "2 bowls bans, scholli reductions, probation etc" they wanted more.. they wanted to show everyone.. you cheat we will hammer you like a *****! ... they got greedy (the root of all that is corruption)

I know for a fact that the NCAA had 1-2 ex/transferred players that spilled the beans to get immunity & 2 players that were already out of college that talked. the issue was they all corroborated the exact same timeline/situations. and every person they got to talk was the same. So there was pretty much the same story and they were not uncovering anything new.

NCAA wanted to hammer Miami with enough proof that we just fold instead of fighting. They wanted to introduce new "probation" and "recruiting restrictions" based on this case so they were asked to make sure we have a smoking gun.

There is a reason that in 2 years 3 different investigators were fired or left.

It is impossible for the NCAA to prove anything specially when you go against SEC schools where nobody talks, so this case was a goldmine for them. Too many ****ed off ex coaches, players. ****ed off booster etc.

No matter what the NCAA sais, does, prove, doesn't prove..in any federal court this entire investigation in tainted. ANY half *** lawyer would never wan to go to trial with this because if the court labels this case as fraud, USC, OSU, Penn State will ALL use this case and hammer the NCAA to nothing.

wow. you cant make this **** up...oh wait Nevin Shapiro did

all these fools are puppets for that midget **** sucker in fed pen for 20 years. smfh. supposed to be educated dumb asses

Can we get those guys to help us and go after the NCAA? It seems to me that the NCAA has become like a public enemy.....Anonymous

Anonymous Cane..........anyone?

Last edited:
Advertisement
wow. you cant make this **** up...oh wait Nevin Shapiro did

all these fools are puppets for that midget **** sucker in fed pen for 20 years. smfh. supposed to be educated dumb asses

This is what they get for taking the word of a convicted ponzi schemer.

from day 1 I questioned the source of all of this. highly highly questionable to say the least.

every legitimate professional organization (e.g. state bar for lawyers, etc) most likely has in their code of conduct some language that compels its members to consider the credibility of its sources.

this was an epic fail on all fronts. we are talking about a once a decade type fraud talent. Shapiro is the dirtiest of the dirty. I wouldn't believe that the sky was blue if he was the one giving the details

Advertisement
Back