NCAA Tourney Mega Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stupid question, why do people hate this Tennessee team? Players, coaches, etc. what’s the deal?

Stupid question, why do people hate this Tennessee team? Players, coaches, etc. what’s the deal?
Bc they were so good. They talked sh*t before, while beating you, and after. People hate when teams talk and can back it up. Unfortunately for them, baseball is the one sport where it’s too unpredictable to sustain.

57226C1B-FCD8-4A9D-8A89-12629302BA61.jpeg

Composite of the preseason top ten. Interesting that there’s a chance Texas, Ole Miss, ND, Arky and Stanford all make it to Omaha. Which would mean the top 8 had 5 of the 8 teams in it. UF and OSU hosted, Vandy and LSU made it in to the field, MSU didn’t even make the SEC tourney.

Advertisement
Bc they were so good. They talked sh*t before, while beating you, and after. People hate when teams talk and can back it up. Unfortunately for them, baseball is the one sport where it’s too unpredictable to sustain.
While everyone hates a winner, unless it’s their team, this bunch was especially douche-like.
When even their own fans are now lamenting their season long behavior you know there’s a bit of truth to it.

While everyone hates a winner, unless it’s their team, this bunch was especially douche-like.
When even their own fans are now lamenting their season long behavior you know there’s a bit of truth to it.
You’re not wrong. I didn’t have a problem with the kids acting crazy. I think that adds to the game. Everybody talks, it’s competitive. But Tony V and his staff acting like they did, was the real problem.

Advertisement
My assumption is what I don’t want to happen will happen.
🤷🏻
I want ND vs Stanford with ND winning. Not because I’m doing the ACC thing. I’m thinking that would make it really difficult for Link to leave for fsu at this time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My assumption is what I don’t want to happen will happen.
🤷🏻
I want ND vs Stanford with ND winning. Not because I’m doing the ACC thing. I’m thinking that would make it really difficult for Link to leave for fsu at this time.
Nightmare scenario for DiMare is Link to FSU and Bakich to Clemson. They will coach circles around Gino. Hopefully ND and Michigan step up with some $$ to keep them where they are.

Nightmare scenario for DiMare is Link to FSU and Bakich to Clemson. They will coach circles around Gino. Hopefully ND and Michigan step up with some $$ to keep them where they are.
How worse can it get? He was 1-6 versus Junior. Yes, I am being facetious.

Advertisement
Back