NCAA Tourney Mega Thread

Advertisement
Looks to me like Arkansas may win it all. They seem to be a focused team on a mission, with the proper balance of the two things discussed above.

Advertisement
Looks to me like Arkansas may win it all. They seem to be a focused team on a mission, with the proper balance of the two things discussed above.
Nolan isn’t a good enough #1 for them to win it. His performance today was an anomaly. They also struggled to score 90% of the season.

Nolan isn’t a good enough #1 for them to win it. His performance today was an anomaly. They also struggled to score 90% of the season.
We'll see - Charles Schwab vs these band box super fields is a whole different ball game. Trust me, I hope I am wrong. Last thing I want is another SEC team.

Advertisement
TAMU advances.

They are gonna be dialed in I bet! It always interests me to see certain national seeds replaced in Omaha by some of the of teams that get there. Like there should be a reseeding. I am glad they don't reseed. Its those gritty teams sometimes!!

I was convinced Southern Miss would throttle Ole Miss. Im kinda pulling for Ole Miss now bc they seem to be a gritty team that has the eye of the tiger;)

We'll see - Charles Schwab vs these band box super fields is a whole different ball game. Trust me, I hope I am wrong. Last thing I want is another SEC team.
Baum-Walker plays bigger than most stadiums. They’re used to playing that style. I just don’t think they’re good enough. Today was more about Carolina being bad, than anything Arkansas did.

Advertisement
Exactly the inability of people to be able to distinguish between two things never ceases to amaze me.
I most definitely distinguished between the two choices. It was an either/or proposition, and I chose what was behind Door #1. If you're going to comment on someone's post, at least show the basic respect of reading said post. The inability to demonstrate basic reading comprehension never ceases to amaze me.

There is an in between. What is going on at Tennessee isn’t ok. Doesn’t mean what goes on at Miami is either.
There isn't an "in between" in this scenario is there? All I said is I'd prefer the former. You imbued your hypothetical into the conversation. Plus, people on this board take one or two incidents on UT and magically extrapolate that it's some dysfunctional program, Then the next poster reads it and all of a sudden it becomes common law. Nobody on this board had a problem with UM football being ****y, arrogant and out of control either back in the day, did they?

Stanford is so fraudulent. If this is their ace and the PAC 12 POY, the conference is garbage.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Second week in a row they’ve looked like crap. Just happened to outlast the Texas State juggernaut.

I am fascinated by UCONN, however.
UCONN is solid. I’m not a yay or na on them yet. Still figuring it out. I’ve heard all about their arms so looking forward to seeing them. And while I am impressed by what they’ve done tonight offensively, that kid was putting everything on a tee. He wasn’t getting 9 outs in most high school games pitching like that.

Last edited:
UCONN is solid. I’m not a yay or na on them yet. Still figuring it out. I’ve heard all about their arms so looking forward to seeing them. And while I am impressed by what they’ve done tonight offensively, that kid was putting everything on a tee. He wasn’t getting 9 outs in most high school games pitching like that.
I’m just looking at scores realizing the SEC is gonna have like 6 of the 8 spots. Looking for hope anywhere right now.

I’m just looking at scores realizing the SEC is gonna have like 6 of the 8 spots. Looking for hope anywhere right now.
It somehow always happens. I hate it too.

It’s amazing to me how bad some of these teams are playing. OSU (so far), Stanford, UNC, Tenn and ND both no showed a game so far and USM. Just not enough high level baseball for a super regional weekend. Should’ve expected it with how most of the year went.

Advertisement
Back