NCAA Tourney Mega Thread

Advertisement
I was working all night and saw the replay of the Tennessee player gettin run. The E$ECPN cuck announcer was defending that douche the whole way and saying this and that until right at the end when you can clearly read what the inbred said. His tone miraculously changed. ***** that channel and the $EC.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
How the kid from Tenn thought he could
mouth off to the ump like that and not get tossed is comical.
Then their fans throw trash on the field, not a good look…the whole team gives of a pretty serious a-hole vibe, starting with the head coach.
Pretty much… he looked dumb AF standing there with his mouth open shocked

Advertisement
How the kid from Tenn thought he could
mouth off to the ump like that and not get tossed is comical.
Then their fans throw trash on the field, not a good look…the whole team gives of a pretty serious a-hole vibe, starting with the head coach.
I despise the Irish more than anyone not named the Florida gators but I’m seriously rooting for them because this Tennessee team is exactly what you described. Baseball is a funny game and I have a feeling their about to get what’s coming for them

I despise the Irish more than anyone not named the Florida gators but I’m seriously rooting for them because this Tennessee team is exactly what you described. Baseball is a funny game and I have a feeling their about to get what’s coming for them
That whole Tennessee program is totally out of control. Playing with emotion is great, but acting like a bunch of maniacs with no control is another and it starts with that coaching staff. Ejections and just horrendous behavior all year. At some point, the administration or even the league is going to have to step in and tell them to reign this in.

Vitello is a great recruiter and has a very talented team, but he is an awful leader.

Advertisement
Bravo to the ECU coach. Only down one, top of the 5th. Men on 1st and 2nd with no outs with a good hitter at the plate……and he did not bunt. Refreshing to see a manager not ***** out.

Now ECU gonna put up a crooked number. That’s why you don’t give up outs unless absolutely necessary.

That whole Tennessee program is totally out of control. Playing with emotion is great, but acting like a bunch of maniacs with no control is another and it starts with that coaching staff. Ejections and just horrendous behavior all year. At some point, the administration or even the league is going to have to step in and tell them to reign this in.

Vitello is a great recruiter and has a very talented team, but he is an awful leader.
What have they done or are they doing that’s making them the “villain”? I haven’t followed them. I saw the ejection and the subsequent **** flying outta the stands. Is it brash and winning?

Bravo to the ECU coach. Only down one, top of the 5th. Men on 1st and 2nd with no outs with a good hitter at the plate……and he did not bunt. Refreshing to see a manager not ***** out.

Now ECU gonna put up a crooked number. That’s why you don’t give up outs unless absolutely necessary.
5th Inning is way too early to be chasing a run. Especially in the college game. I hate the bunt.

Advertisement

711A0F77-905E-474D-9A88-4E1C2708792F.jpeg

What have they done or are they doing that’s making them the “villain”? I haven’t followed them. I saw the ejection and the subsequent **** flying outta the stands. Is it brash and winning?
It’s too much to type.

That team is following the lead of the HC. He just gave an interview saying he can’t control his player.

So, he can’t control himself. He can’t control his coaches. He can’t control his players.

Why, exactly, is he the HC?

UT blowing out ND 9-0. I'd take that "out of control" squad and their coach over our dispassionate crew and Daddy's boy coach any day.

Advertisement
Back