NCAA Tourney Mega Thread

Stanford w/ a clutch 3 run bottom 9, including a PH walk-off from a freshman for the game winner.
I hope our coaches were watching what TXST did w their closer. Walters projects better as a starter than a closer in MLB IMO. He's a big strong guy who should have good stamina, but he needs work on his secondary pitches (everyone throws 95+ at the major league level).

Advertisement
I don’t know….for $6.99 I thoroughly enjoyed the access to the games and to the phenomenal Squeeze Play coverage.
I agree the squeeze play was awesome and the price is fine, I was just hoping for more coverage on their main channels. Maybe that starts w the supers when the field is reduced to 16.

I don’t know….for $6.99 I thoroughly enjoyed the access to the games and to the phenomenal Squeeze Play coverage.
Agreed on Squeeze Play. But I think he’s talking about the lack of national coverage college baseball gets. I’m fine with regular season being on ESPN+ with the occasional prime time matchup on ESPNU (conference networks should also handle a lot more).

This TX St v Stanford game has been awesome. TSU w/ a huge, clutch 2 run single in the 9th to break the tie.

Stanford looks slow & non athletic. How r they #2?

Edit: NEVERMIND! Back to Back HRs to tie the game in the 9th! Wowzers!!!
they are modeled on our team, apparently.

Advertisement
College baseball will never be primetime. It’s way too regional. The atmosphere and do or die nature of these games were the selling the point. The baseball was often sloppy from what I watched. A Sun Belt Conference conference game in April doesn’t hit as hard.

College baseball will never be primetime. It’s way too regional. The atmosphere and do or die nature of these games were the selling the point. The baseball was often sloppy from what I watched. A Sun Belt Conference conference game in April doesn’t hit as hard.
You are right but you’re forgetting about the conference networks. There were big ACC games being played in May that got passed over for women’s sports, rowing, etc. That shouldn’t be happening.

So we were not only the first Super seed out, but also the only one? That right?

Advertisement
I agree the squeeze play was awesome and the price is fine, I was just hoping for more coverage on their main channels. Maybe that starts w the supers when the field is reduced to 16.
Was Miami the only regional all games were only ESPN+

Was Miami the only regional all games were only ESPN+
Don't think so - they picked which regionals they wanted on ESPNU and ESPN2, I suspect, and the rest were ESPN+ unless it was an ACC or SEC host, then some of those games were shown there.

Halfway through, ECU putting on a baseball clinic vs TX. One mistake from their starter in top 1st, otherwise, they just execute play after play. 7 - 2 ECU, B5.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back