NCAA Tourney Mega Thread

Advertisement
Coworker of mine is a Tennessee grad and said tickets for their regional games were $300+. They had an insane atmosphere this weekend

Coworker of mine is a Tennessee grad and said tickets for their regional games were $300+. They had an insane atmosphere this weekend
Ya, it's crazy. We can't compete against that, but could have Mark Light rocking again if we put a consistent, CWS potential team on the field every year in the post-season.

O/U on runs scored in the Ole ****/Az game today?

Az starting pitcher has a 8.89 ERA and +2 WHIP.
OM pitch checks in with a 6.57 ERA.

I'll set it at 20.

EDIT:
Rain today?

Advertisement
Really interested to see the UT ND series. ND is really well coached. UT has been playing the role of the bad guy really well and the coach is clearly embracing it too. But baseball karma is real and Notre Dame is the type of team that shows up and just quietly will go about their business and just wait for mistakes and you can bet they have a chip on their shoulder with their seeding.

UT better get it done this year their offense is a lot of 4th and 5th year guys. They will return their arms but they are going to lose a ton of offense.

UL w/ a helluva comeback to advance to the SR.
It was w a little help from a home cooking review in the crucial 8th inning. Why do they have these replay reviews if they aren't going to use them? The LSU non HBP called a HPB was even more egregious the other night vs SoMS.

Advertisement
It was w a little help from a home cooking review in the crucial 8th inning. Why do they have these replay reviews if they aren't going to use them? The LSU non HBP called a HPB was even more egregious the other night vs SoMS.

Oh yeah; they definitely got some home cooking & I felt sorry for the Michigan kids getting screwed on that; however, even w/ that home cooking, u gotta be able to take advantage. UL did just that.

I agree w/ @CTCanes, I’ve been enjoying these games immensely. It also put a glaring magnifying glass on us. I’m looking at these scoreboards like wtf! Lol. **** near football scores, yet we face some inferior opponents to muster up a grand total of 4 runs in 2 games. We got teams scoring 4 runs in an inning, consistently.

The heart of their orders aren't bad.
4 games in 3 days burns pitching.

They're at 8 runs thru 3.
I think it will be close.
Ya, and we (I did anyway) take Palm for granted. He was money on a hot, humid day and made a lot of their hitters look worse than they are. I feel bad for him w that result being his last start as a Cane.

O/U on runs scored in the Ole ****/Az game today?

Az starting pitcher has a 8.89 ERA and +2 WHIP.
OM pitch checks in with a 6.57 ERA.

I'll set it at 20.

EDIT:
Rain today?
Ole **** may do it themselves.
18-5, still in the 6th.

Was this our fate if we won yesterday?

EDIT:
Our buddy Elko with 3 HR

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mederos is pitching for OSU in 5th inning relief for OSU after starting on Friday. Shut Arkansas down with 2 strikeouts with a runner in scoring position. Fastball clocking at 95-97.

4-0 Arkansas leading in the 5th.

Watching Oklahoma execute fundamentals. 1st and 2nd no outs and their power hitter lays down a bunt. Next batter puts the ball in play and scores a run followed by a base hit.

OU 5 Gators 3 top of the 8th

Could have used those fundamentals against Ole Miss and Arizona. I'll shut up now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back