NCAA Tourney Mega Thread

This and you bumping the Miami vs Ole Miss thread. Are you making excuses for Gino?
Did you read my posts in that thread? I am no fan of Gino. I said Ole Miss was playing good baseball which was factual to get a bid. It got twisted because some poster said the same about NC State and WF. Folks were mitigating the ACC tournament going in. It was a ****show. You don't have to win the conference but you need to show well prior to the regionals. Gino blew the Ole Miss game period.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow Canes fans are letting Rad have it. I bet a few of those were CIS posters. Just wait until the extension becomes news.
Looking at just the headlines, hosting regionals is a relative success. But knowing how we got there, not getting through is a disappointment.

Advertisement
Looking at just the headlines, hosting regionals is a relative success. But knowing how we got there, not getting through is a disappointment.
It’s all relative. Some programs would be ecstatic to host a regional. Miami fans believe the standard should be higher. Apparently FSU does too and that’s why they made a move. The problem is the admin seems happy with the current standard.

It’s all relative. Some programs would be ecstatic to host a regional. Miami fans believe the standard should be higher. Apparently FSU does too and that’s why they made a move. The problem is the admin seems happy with the current standard.
I'm not sure about happy, but at least content enough to not act now.

Advertisement
Back