NCAA To Announce Punishment at 10am Today

If coaches involvement was critical then how did HA HA get off with a game suspension only, took two weeks, coach lent him the dough.

Advertisement
Is there any doubt that we already know the sanctions? Golden didn't seem too rustled on the radio this morning....I think we good to go.

And Joe Rose didn't mention it for the first time. Maybe Al told him not to. But Al did seem in a good mood for someone whose QB too such a liking to the wrong jersey. But I saw where the NCAA asked about the TV appearances Miami expected to make the next 3 years. TV ban would be the ultimate death penalty. Can't imagine. Not even PSU got that.

pretty sure the ACC conf. wouldn't be too pleased with that either. No fsu/um series (games are actually starting to matter now)...no VT/UM (same thing here)...no GT/UM...no television for ACC Champ. game??? (if we make it in)

Scare tactics

Is there any doubt that we already know the sanctions? Golden didn't seem too rustled on the radio this morning....I think we good to go.

And Joe Rose didn't mention it for the first time. Maybe Al told him not to. But Al did seem in a good mood for someone whose QB too such a liking to the wrong jersey. But I saw where the NCAA asked about the TV appearances Miami expected to make the next 3 years. TV ban would be the ultimate death penalty. Can't imagine. Not even PSU got that.
[/QUOTE.

pretty sure the ACC conf. wouldn't be too pleased with that either. No fsu/um series (games are actually starting to matter now)...no VT/UM (same thing here)...no GT/UM...no television for ACC Champ. game??? (if we make it in)

"Due to Miami's full cooperation, their self imposed penalties, illegitimate methods to acquire information, and unnecessary elongation of the process which has negatively influenced recruits, no further measures are needed to discipline the University of Miami football program."
there, made it short and to the point for whoever is reading the **** tomorrow.

Advertisement
I actually thought to myself this morning that golden sounded much more chipper than normal.

/we skating?

It would be badass if Golden holds a press conference in the Edge James meeting room with all 100+ players behind him and says something to the effect of....

We have been wronged over the last 2 1/2 years
Other teams have kicked us when we were down
These kids behind me have been punished for transgressions they had nothing to do with
but every single one of the chose to stand with the U in the face of adversity
and now that this has finally come to an end, you better watch out for the Miami Hurricanes....

Drops Mic and walks out of the room with all the players following him.

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

I'm sorry y'all, but I want this!! to me forget everything else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
THIS WHACK *** NCAA INVESTIGATION ON MIAMI.......

499.gif

It would be badass if Golden holds a press conference in the Edge James meeting room with all 100+ players behind him and says something to the effect of....

We have been wronged over the last 2 1/2 years
Other teams have kicked us when we were down
These kids behind me have been punished for transgressions they had nothing to do with
but every single one of the chose to stand with the U in the face of adversity
and now that this has finally come to an end, you better watch out for the Miami Hurricanes....

Drops Mic and walks out of the room with all the players following him.

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

I'm sorry y'all, but I want this!! to me forget everything else.

I'm all in with that, but no camo please. Bad taste. I'm thinking like dress whites for classic look or maybe black monks' cowls for serious otherworldly thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back