CFB NCAA suspends DII Coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
@WaterburyCane @JamesQuall

Tell Lebron James GIF

How Swisher Sweet it was...
They were rather "Blunt" with their decision.....
And it’s a wrap
@WaterburyCane I'm going to need to call you in for backup on this one! Multiple suspects, possibly an organized attack.

season 2 help GIF by Fox TV

shemar moore swat GIF by CBS

Swat Cbs GIF by CBS

@CaneDawgCrew @SWFLHurricane @ben

swat GIF

You're all under arrest.
arrest GIF by euronews

This wasn't just an attack on CiS, it was an attack on all of us.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. @RVACane @PIPO Please see to it that these guys are under 24/7 surveillance.

@JustAFanTHX Thanks for looking out on this one. If you see something, say something!

@WaterburyCane I'm going to need to call you in for backup on this one! Multiple suspects, possibly an organized attack.

Swat Cbs GIF by CBS

swat GIF

You're all under arrest.
arrest GIF by euronews

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. @RVACane @PIPO Please see to it that these guys are under 24/7 surveillance.

@JustAFanTHX Thanks for looking out on this one. If you see something, say something!
@ben is a habitual offender who usually skates by with his charm and good looks. Glad to see he’s on your radar.

Advertisement

Swat Cbs GIF by CBS

swat GIF

You're all under arrest.
arrest GIF by euronews

I would never rat anyone out so you will have to water board me before I give up @Tony4Miami as the ring leader.

Hate it that his plan may go “up in smoke”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back