NCAA Picks of the Week

CaliforniaCanes

West Coast Canes
My personal picks of the week:

Houston vs. Tulsa -21.5
-Coming off a loss, Houston will score A LOT of points at home vs. Tulsa

Duke vs. Louisville +35
Though I love Lamar Jackson as much as the next guy, I feel 35 is a little generous against a Duke team that is not that bad.

Alabama vs. Tennessee -12.5
I believe a suspect Tennessee team will be EXPOSED against arguably the best team in college football.

Thoughts/questions welcome.

Let me know if you like these posts and I will do them weekly. I have a solid record and have worked on sports gaming sites.

Advertisement

Houston vs. Tulsa -21.5

Duke vs. Louisville +35
Though I love Lamar Jackson as much as the next guy, I feel 35 is a little generous against a Duke team that is not that bad.

I believe a suspect Tennessee team will be EXPOSED against arguably the best team in college football.

Let me know if you like these posts and I will do them weekly. I have a solid record and have worked on sports gaming sites.

Yeah, I'd take Louisville +35 all day.

love it ..keep it rollin every week

Houston vs. Tulsa -21.5

Duke vs. Louisville +35

Houston vs. Tulsa -21.5

Duke vs. Louisville +35

Taking Houston all day vs Tulsa

I'll take just about any P5 team at +35 and win 90% of the time (Wouldn't be surprised with a late TD from Duke against backups to cover actually lol)

I'm leaving the Bama game alone, though I wouldn't doubt they cover that -12.5 spread.

Houston vs. Tulsa -21.5

Duke vs. Louisville +35

Taking Houston all day vs Tulsa

I'll take just about any P5 team at +35 and win 90% of the time (Wouldn't be surprised with a late TD from Duke against backups to cover actually lol)

I'm leaving the Bama game alone, though I wouldn't doubt they cover that -12.5 spread.

Smart move. I agree with OP as well, I honestly think Bama is more than 13 points better than Tennessee. But Tennessee has that "team of destiny" magic and they are never really out of a game this season. I'd be scared to take that game as I could see the spread going both ways.

Advertisement
I feel like Tennessee will probably lose but will be able to score late to hurt the spread.
[MENTION=15039]CaliforniaCanes[/MENTION] How do you feel about GTech vs Georgia Southern? I believe it was at -10 1/2.

Last edited:
I think Louisville is going to ham slam Duke by the meat slicer. Duke doesn't have the athletes to match up with Louisville and Bobby Olive Garden is going to run train on Dave Cutcliffe. I'd give the points.

On a side note, even if Tennessee beats Alabama, Alabama will retain the No. 1 ranking.

[MENTION=13437]Reppingtheu[/MENTION] I had this game as well. Georgia Tech should cover at home. I would take -10.5.

Advertisement
part NFL, but I'd do a teaser with Steelers -1.5 @ Dolphins and Houston -15

doesn't get much easier than that

Advertisement
Back