NCAA Imposing Much Stricter NIL Rules

BS85

D before E
Premium
NCAA is doing what they do best, being complete morons. They're trying to enforce some of their barely existent rules around NIL which is good, however, they are of course going about it in an idiotic way. Basically, they're saying that schools are guilty until proven innocent. NCAA can now use circumstantial evidence like an anonymous tip or random news story and don't even need anyone to go on record to charge a school. Of the school can't disprove it, they can be charged.

Complete ******* joke, curious what the lawyers have to say about this. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

Advertisement
NCAA is doing what they do best, being complete morons. They're trying to enforce some of their barely existent rules around NIL which is good, however, they are of course going about it in an idiotic way. Basically, they're saying that schools are guilty until proven innocent. NCAA can now use circumstantial evidence like an anonymous tip or random news story and don't even need anyone to go on record to charge a school. Of the school can't disprove it, they can be charged.

Complete ******* joke, curious what the lawyers have to say about this. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

I know he meant to use the word "defaulted", but this is sooooo much better...

1675262267732.png

Won't stand up in court.

Advertisement
It's insane how obvious it is that Sports Illustrated acts as an arm for certain individuals to control narratives and push agendas.

Jesus does the NCAA need to go. I was so hesitant to accept that the super conferences would splinter off from the rest of college football but how on Earth can't they at this point? I don't even disagree with reigning NIL in but that needs to be done collectively and with logic.

I can't wait for the NCAA to be something I tell my grandkids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back