NCAA Hearings Done....Recruiting Going To New Level!

Advertisement
I WAS LOOKIN' FOR THIS THREAD TO GET BUMPED......COACH GOLDIE MAKIN' A BEE LINE OUTTA THE ROOM AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE NCAA HEARINGS AND THE TSUNAMI OF RECENT COMMITMENTS IS BEGINNING TO PAINT A VERY, VERY NICE SUNRISE...... :crownpour: :neonu:

Golden always seems to be full sped ahead, but it does seem his feet are spinning like the roadrunner since he fired out of the meeting first. Signal is clear, all aboad! train is getting ready to leave the station. Think he had enough of wating on divas last year. I doubt there will be more than one or two scholas left for signing day drama. "Come to THE U, or get beat by the kids that do!"

without some bigtime dts or DLs it will be considered a bust year ( again)...we need some heavies

Advertisement
without some bigtime dts or DLs it will be considered a bust year ( again)...we need some heavies

AGREED, DEFINITELY NEED SOME BUFFET BUSTERS @DL...JUST THOUGHT IT WAS BEGINNING TO BLEND THE FACT THAT GOLDIE APPEARED TO GET A GREEN LIGHT TO LOAD THE BUS AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE NCAA HEARING...BUT ABSOLUTELY GOTTA GET SOME BEEF EATERS @DL ON BOARD...

The crazy thing about this class (the two and three stars) is it's so Butch like. Every kid has size and speed. They all, for the most part play both ways, two, three and four positions. Every kid is a football geek and the coaches hardest working kid ever. Lastly, when you look at height and weight, the kids seem big. In their pic's they look like they need to hit the weight room. (some) Leads me to think LOTS of room to grow. I love the highly rated kids with their heads on straight, like most. However, i love watching film and thinking, how is this kid not on everyones radar. I'll take hungry and talented over entitled and talented ANY DAM DAY. I'm truly reliving the Butch years with some of you. THE ONLY thing i'm more excited about than kicking ***, is knowing that this coach will never lie to us or leave us for another gig. I will be there with the rest of you when his statue goes up. I am so looking forward to watching my Canes DOMINATE again. Good luck to the rest of college football. Your going to need it. We are Golden!

The crazy thing about this class (the two and three stars) is it's so Butch like. Every kid has size and speed. They all, for the most part play both ways, two, three and four positions. Every kid is a football geek and the coaches hardest working kid ever. Lastly, when you look at height and weight, the kids seem big. In their pic's they look like they need to hit the weight room. (some) Leads me to think LoOTS of room to grow. I love the highly rated kids with their heads on straight, like most. However, i love watching film and thinking, how is this kid not on everyones radar. I'll take hungry and talented over entitled and talented ANY DAM DAY. I'm truly reliving the Butch years with some of you. THE ONLY thing i'm more excited about than kicking ***, is knowing that this coach will never lie to us or leave us for another gig. I will be there with the rest of you when his statue goes up. I am so looking forward to watching my Canes DOMINATE again. Good luck to the rest of college football. Your going to need it. We are Golden!

This..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back