NCAA Basketball tourney

Advertisement
This is the least interested I have been in the NCAA basketball tourney in my lifetime. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Agreed. Hopefully next year is different especially with Canes hoops and future of program. Have to recruit better moving forward.

Advertisement
I like UNC, not sold on Tenn, LSU probably burns down with what’s happening there. Michigan state is the real deal I think, Virginia, duke obviously but still won’t pick them to win it

Advertisement
That cinci/Iowa game in the first round will be a good one. Villanova and st Mary’s who just beat the zags will be good too

I'm over guys who have no business playing a minute of college basketball dominating the sport (see Zion for ultimate example). It's dumb and boring. One and done must be changed. Like the other poster wrote, I hope Duke faceplants. Other than that, I have zero interest.

Advertisement
I cant believe Clemson and NC state didnt get in. 9-9 in the ACC and 20 wins +/-1 1 or 2 seems like its normally good enough to get in considering its the toughest conference in the nation.

I cant believe Clemson and NC state didnt get in. 9-9 in the ACC and 20 wins +/-1 1 or 2 seems like its normally good enough to get in considering its the toughest conference in the nation.
I agree. Appears the bar has been raised. With 20 league games instead of 18, that'll certainly help the "strength of schedule" numbers for all ACC teams. Two fewer cupcakes.

Advertisement
I think the most interesting game in the field of 64 is the 8/9 matchup between Utah St and Washington.

Do you really like Duke's perimeter shooting? That's their Achilles heel, for sure. Zion is great but .... don't think they are winning it all.

This.

No team has ever won the title shooting this bad from three.

Advertisement
Back