NC State

DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
It's early but that defense looks like it is for real. They are up 7-0 on FSU and it should be worse. Their FG kicker might be blind but that is their only weakness so far. I hope they beat FSU. That would add to an already great day since we rolled and the Gayturds lost.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Their defense is really good. So is the RB, Dayes. Very underrated IMHO. Their QB play is only mediocre though.

Up 20-10 with under 3 min left in the 3rd. Let's go pack!

Edit: Cook just scored. Dammit mane.

Last edited:
You see that guy drop the INT that would have sealed the game? Brutal.

Advertisement
I can't believe that db dropped the int. Of course, next play is a TD. First FSU lead with 3 min to go. FML

Every time I watch FSU, I think today is the day they get their QB killed. Dude just keeps getting blasted and keeps on coming.

Advertisement
I can't believe that db dropped the int. Of course, next play is a TD. First FSU lead with 3 min to go. FML

Which was worse? Carter bumbling the forced fumble against ND or that dropped INT?

Close call. I might have to say Carter because it's Miami but that ball hit dude right in his hands with no one near him to disrupt it. Bet he feels like an ant because that cost them the game.

Which was worse? Carter bumbling the forced fumble against ND or that dropped INT?

Close call. I might have to say Carter because it's Miami but that ball hit dude right in his hands with no one near him to disrupt it. Bet he feels like an ant because that cost them the game.

At least Carter was trying to jump on a moving ball and players were clawing at it. This dude just straight dropped a game sealing INT on a pass right to him.

Advertisement
Back