NC State vs. Pitt

GenericYesMan

Junior
NC State with a clear path to the ACC Championship Game after a Clemson wild loss.

Are they gonna blow this?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't say clear path. They still have to beat Clemson

Clemson is not the juggernaut people made them out to be, that much is clear.

Bad QB play can kill any team.... Bama got lucky they weathered that storm as long as they did last year...

Clemson was gonna do fine again until their QB had that ankle injury then in favoring it set himself up for that ugly knock out he got

Bad QB play can kill any team.... Bama got lucky they weathered that storm as long as they did last year...

Clemson was gonna do fine again until their QB had that ankle injury then in favoring it set himself up for that ugly knock out he got

Clemson struggled with Wake and Boston College, yeah they lit up VT but is VT actually any good?

I'm just saying Kelly Bryant isn't Watson and Clemson probably wasn't the #2 team in the country if preseason rankings didn't exist.

Clemson struggled with Wake and Boston College, yeah they lit up VT but is VT actually any good?

I'm just saying Kelly Bryant isn't Watson and Clemson probably wasn't the #2 team in the country if preseason rankings didn't exist.

Well then who are the top 5 teams? I would like to know who you have....

Every team has flaws and every team has a game they almost/will lose that they shouldnt

I mean bama almost lost to that bad TAMU team last week it was alot closer than anyone thought...

Every team has flaws and every team has a game they almost/will lose that they shouldnt

I mean bama almost lost to that bad TAMU team last week it was alot closer than anyone thought...

1. Bama
POWER GAP
2. Penn State
3. Georgia
4. Ohio State
5. Washington

Yeah Ohio State took a loss to an overrated Oklahoma but they've murdered teams around it.

Advertisement

1. Bama
POWER GAP
2. Penn State
3. Georgia
4. Ohio State
5. Washington

Yeah Ohio State took a loss to an overrated Oklahoma but they've murdered teams around it.

So ohio state has a "respectable loss" to Oklahoma( who just lost to a ****ttttttty iowa state team?)

1. Bama
POWER GAP
2. Penn State
3. Georgia
4. Ohio State
5. Washington

So ohio state has a "respectable loss" to Oklahoma( who just lost to a ****ttttttty iowa state team?)

Ohio State has absolutely flattened everyone else they played, can't say that for Clemson on any level.

Advertisement
I think people are forgetting Clemson had to finish half the game with a backup QB still no excuse for the defense though.

1. Bama
POWER GAP
2. Penn State
3. Georgia
4. Ohio State
5. Washington

I don't get the osu love, they were thumped at home

Advertisement

1. Bama
POWER GAP
2. Penn State
3. Georgia
4. Ohio State
5. Washington

Ohio State has absolutely flattened everyone else they played, can't say that for Clemson on any level.

Oh yea They’ve flattened the like of Army,Maryland,Rutgers,Indiana and the MIGHTIEST of them all UNLV....yea they are great all right..lmfao!

Advertisement
Back