NC State uniform thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably in minority but does any color make them play better? All I will remember at end of season is how we played.
@Hoyacane1620 had a thread on that.

Probably in minority but does any color make them play better? All I will remember at end of season is how we played.
No but you should represent yourself the best way possible. Like dressing for a job interview.

Wearing green on green or orange on orange looks stupid af and gives insight into the minds of the people in the program who make those decisions.

Advertisement
They should wear the throw back mesh jersey with the white pants for the long time cane fans.
1604609382714.gif

No but you should represent yourself the best way possible. Like dressing for a job interview.

Wearing green on green or orange on orange looks stupid af and gives insight into the minds of the people in the program who make those decisions.
Orange on orange and green on green are two of our dopest combos. It’s nothing rlly new as well and makes absolutely no difference whatsoever. I can tell u for a fact majority of players prefer the Mono tone Unis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back