NC State Score Predictions

Don't trust our offense for obvious reasons, and they can play D, their offense is suspect as well.

24-16, Miami

Advertisement
I'm actually feeling optimistic and so far this season, in both losses and wins, I've been right. So, hopefully, I'm right again and we put close to 40 (maybe into the 40's).

I'll go with: The Good Guys 38 vs. The Wolfies 20 (but it won't actually be that close).

16-12 NC St. boring death struggle, capped by burning our time outs before the last drive and running out of time.

Advertisement
think we try to out physical another one, which will keep it close. atmosphere is going to be crazy, expecting a weird game. a kick return or something like a punt block is going to happen. want to see what NC state does on defense will they bring pressure and man us up or drop in zone and force tvd to read it. hope to see harrel and ray ray if its man. 21-20 nc state.

Advertisement
Why do we do this …?

why not

Good Luck Charlie Idk GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
i've held out some hope for 9 but at this point you gotta pull him. QB play is the sole reason this isn't a relatively comfortable miami lead right now.

It's ah wrap on 9#....no more 300 yds 3tds games....thats over with....every game will be like the last 3.....run dominated slug fest field position special teams kinda wins....its close because of inaccuracy and players who are not use to getting targets dropping catchable balls. You put up points with the pass game and control it with the run....

Advertisement
Back