NC State preview

Advertisement
I think Miami looks great this weekend and wins by 17. 34-17 or so.

For context I predicted 24-17 canes last week vs UVA.

For some stupid reason we seem to play better on the road. TVD is consistently inconsistent. He was trash last week so I expect a bounce back game this week.
Cool story

IMG_6938.jpeg

Mafah was running up and down the field on those NCS guys. I don't know why they did not stick with him more.
We can utilize Fletcher and Chaney (if available) the same way. Pound the ball down their throats.

Advertisement
45.5 O/U is pretty low in CFB, but I'm still taking the under if I was a bettor.

Miami 19 NC State 16

It is a play on the "Immaculate Reception" by the Steelers... the so called greatest play in NFL history.... for some of you with your panties in a wad.
Give it a rest...

We know what you were trying to do but it was as bad a play as a reverse pass in the snow in El Paso

I think Miami looks great this weekend and wins by 17. 34-17 or so.

For context I predicted 24-17 canes last week vs UVA.

For some stupid reason we seem to play better on the road. TVD is consistently inconsistent. He was trash last week so I expect a bounce back game this week.
Just turn around, hand it off, and run it behind the Great Wall.

Advertisement
QBRs of 46 for Armstrong and 30 for Morris.
Armstrong is their leading rusher. Morris doesn't run much.
Concepcion has almost 500 yards with 6 others between 100 and 200 (including one TE).
This offense does not look impressive at all.

for reference:
Muskett 45 QBR
Washington 935 and Fields almost 500

NCSt vs Duke and ND gave up multiple big plays in the air and some big runs.

I'm expecting it to be a close game because we don't have any long runs for the year and don't have many long passes. We also have a QB that has been throwing too many INTs.

After watching more of the NCSt games, I'd expect NCSt to dial up some man coverages with 5-6 blitzing which is actually Tyler's strength. NCSt's biggest weakness appears to be some over-aggressive LBers giving TEs and RBs room to catch/run on misdirection plays. Dawson's screenplays should do ok if timed correctly. One could break for 6 like week one. We also need Fletcher or Chaney to break one long one. Once NCSt gets down by 2 scores, they struggle to move the ball and will throw INTs.

If we get behind on downs, expect NCSt to drop 7-8 into coverage and force our QB to find an open guy vs the zone. If TVD wasn't so banged up, a QB draw would work so long as someone gets #11 blocked(their best defender and MLB).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back