NC State Game 3

It isn't just that he has no feel for the game. Every ball hit into the outfield is a Chinese fire drill. The revolving door in right field has been a killer. His *** crush on Tony Jenkins. His wife is hot, I'll give him that.

Advertisement
There wasn’t an area of this team that didn’t fail at some point this week. Not only do we need to end the losing streak on the road, I’m not sure we can afford to lose a game this week

Advertisement
Lol at people who thought this team would be good. They probably won’t make the tournament for the third year in a row.

Advertisement
Thanks Blake! We are going to waste this young talent when we could’ve had lovelady molding them into a legit CWS squad by at least next season!

Lovelady's dad doesn't donate millions to Miami. No chance Blake would hire him. Only hope is if DiMare pulls a Richt and walks away.

They should have gutted the whole coaching staff and brought in a brand new staff. Agree Lovelady would have been my #1 choice, but he might not of taken the job. There has to be other candidates that could put a staff together and want to coach at UM. I could put up with losing during while they are getting settled in, just as long as they were showing improvement. Our current staff is heading in the wrong direction and showing no signs of pulling their head out of their ***.

Advertisement
Lala cf
Zamora ss
Del rf
Gil 3b
Amditis c
Gates dh
Vilar 2b
Cloonan lf
Toral 1b

Lala cf
Zamora ss
Del rf
Gil 3b
Amditis c
Gates dh
Vilar 2b
Cloonan lf
Toral 1b
No offense rok - but at this point, any posts about rejiggering the lineup is like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

There are players on this team that have "it". But this team as a whole does not have "it".

Advertisement
No offense rok - but at this point, any posts about rejiggering the lineup is like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

There are players on this team that have "it". But this team as a whole does not have "it".

None taken. We suck.

None taken. We suck.

Maybe I'm seeing it through orange and green colored glasses, but if Gino and the coaching staff hold themselves to the standard set for the players ( "improve every game"), I still think this team could be decent by season's end.

We'll score enough runs. But if the defense is just this bad and DiMare doesn't start making better pitching change decisions, then I agree, we'll suck. That said, one change he needs to make right now is give Veliz a shot at closer. I love Federman's passion, but Veliz is averaging over 1.5 K's per inning, and we'll need that out of a closer with our shaky late inning defense.

Maybe I'm putting lipstick on the pig, but I hope not.

Maybe I'm seeing it through orange and green colored glasses, but if Gino and the coaching staff hold themselves to the standard set for the players ( "improve every game"), I still think this team could be decent by season's end.

We'll score enough runs. But if the defense is just this bad and DiMare doesn't start making better pitching change decisions, then I agree, we'll suck. That said, one change he needs to make right now is give Veliz a shot at closer. I love Federman's passion, but Veliz is averaging over 1.5 K's per inning, and we'll need that out of a closer with our shaky late inning defense.

Maybe I'm putting lipstick on the pig, but I hope not.

1-0 with no errors and 16 runs since this post!

1-0 with no errors and 16 runs since this post!

The best thing about last night were the early runs and not panicking when FAU got within a run. If we beat them again next week and take both weekend conference series, that would go a long way to restoring their confidence.

Advertisement
Back